XM551 FIRING SHILLELAGH
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#1: XM551 FIRING SHILLELAGH Author: MarkHollowayLocation: Beatty, Nevada PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:14 am
    ----
This is possibly Pilot #4 which would be the one that is/was at the Patton Museum at Fort Knox.

#2: Re: XM551 FIRING SHILLELAGH Author: Doug_KibbeyLocation: The Great Satan PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:43 am
    ----
Mark,
That's not one of Vic's shots, and it sure looks like it might be at Redstone Arsenal. Might want to check their archives and see if it's identified.
D.

#3: Re: XM551 FIRING SHILLELAGH Author: MarkHollowayLocation: Beatty, Nevada PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:46 pm
    ----
Thanks Doug. Vic thought it might be Aberdeen. The mountains remind me of the Organ Mountains at White Sands. Wish I could make out the number on it.

#4: Re: XM551 FIRING SHILLELAGH Author: MarkHollowayLocation: Beatty, Nevada PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:15 pm
    ----
Doug~ I went to the Redtone web site and it appears to be ruined! All of the photos and videos are gone. Most of the links are "404 NOT FOUND" and the home page is so messed up it's useless. They should have left it alone. Was a great source for photos. Sad

-> AFV News Discussion Board