Remember, Shades saw him first....
-> Officer's Club

#1: Remember, Shades saw him first.... Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:46 pm
    ----

Laughing

#2: Re: Remember, Shades saw him first.... Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:54 pm
    ----
That's not me.
She's even got an earring ferchrissakes!

#3: Re: Remember, Shades saw him first.... Author: pineyLocation: Republic of Southern New Jersey PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:04 am
    ----
the real reason the red tree rats are going extinct

#4: Re: Remember, Shades saw him first.... Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:06 pm
    ----
- piney
the real reason the red tree rats are going extinct

...and you don't see them outside much anymore because they're all in those red tree rat "bathhouses". Wink

...or they're looking for where they put them seed things...

"Excess food is put into caches, either buried or in nooks or holes in trees, and eaten when food is scarce. Although the red squirrel remembers where it created caches at a better-than-chance level, its spatial memory is substantially less accurate and durable than that of grey squirrel;[8] it therefore will often have to search for them when in need, and many caches are never found again"

Well, DUH! Laughing

#5: Re: Remember, Shades saw him first.... Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:23 pm
    ----
I used to try and explain that when I'd bash... umm.... accidentally collided with others over the desert in CFS1.
I'm glad someone finally believes me.

() 8-]

-> Officer's Club