OFF TOPIC* New Head Gear
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#1: OFF TOPIC* New Head Gear Author: MarkHollowayLocation: Beatty, Nevada PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:09 pm
    ----
Everyone in the US Army will strat wearing Stetsons.

www.army.mil/-news/201...ine-title0

#2: Re: OFF TOPIC* New Head Gear Author: bsmartLocation: Central Maryland PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:47 pm
    ----
I think the army has a sense of humor and good timing

#3: Re: OFF TOPIC* New Head Gear Author: Doug_KibbeyLocation: The Great Satan PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:55 am
    ----
- bsmart
I think the army has a sense of humor and good timing

Wink

"The Army's official adoption date of the Stetson will be April Fool's Day, 2012."

On the plus side, should I be recalled to AD, I'm already equipped in the headgear dept. Mr. Green

#4: Re: OFF TOPIC* New Head Gear Author: the_shadockLocation: Normandy, France PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:16 am
    ----
what about the new tanker's hat (with headphones)?

Pierre-Olivier

#5: Re: OFF TOPIC* New Head Gear Author: Michel_KraussLocation: Zuid-Holland, The Netherlands PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:55 pm
    ----
- the_shadock

Pierre-Olivier

the tankers don't need headphones, they will recieve a way of transportation that will match the hat

1bhp, all leg drive, very eco-friendly and the overall designation is: Horse Mr. Green

#6: Re: OFF TOPIC* New Head Gear Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:00 pm
    ----
- Michel_Krauss
- the_shadock

Pierre-Olivier

the tankers don't need headphones, they will recieve a way of transportation that will match the hat

1bhp, all leg drive, very eco-friendly and the overall designation is: Horse Mr. Green

That would be:

"Horse, combat, 4-legged, 1/2 ton"

-> AFV News Discussion Board