My condolences To The London Area Members
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next  :| |:
-> Officer's Club

#16: Re: My condolences To The London Area Members Author: NS38th_AristaeusLocation: Pensacola, FL. PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 10:42 am
    ----
Thanx for the Info on Ren KaoticOne.

#17: Re: My condolences To The London Area Members Author: CrashEd PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 1:56 pm
    ----
Great news Now if we only could here from jel and sly hope everything is good with them as well.

#18: Re: My condolences To The London Area Members Author: Shadow_Banshee PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 2:44 pm
    ----
Sad news indeed, but this crap will only strengthen the coalition resolve in hunting down these fanatics, i for one wont hide in house from these cowards, if anything i will do the upmost to visit my capital as and when i have time.
I WONT WORRY
I WONT BE TURNING MY HEAD IN FEAR
I WONT BE SLANDERING THE NEAREST PERSON I SEE THAT LOOKS ARABIC
I WONT BE CALLING FOR MOSQUES TO BE BURNED
BUT I WILL BE WILLING TO PULL THE HEAD OFF ANYONE I SEE TRYING TO CAUSE THESE BRUTAL INHUMANE COWARDLY ACTS TO MY FELLOW COUNTRYMEN!
As a whole uk muslims mix and live in harmony, this is a multi racial country that can stand above this cowardice inflicted by a minority, we should be proud of the Londoners that rose up the next day to carry on life as normal as could be expected, the blitz never once caused these people to lose the resolve to fight against fanatical idiots, i'm sure the Londoners of today will also have that resolve!

Ban (a little pissed)

#19: Re: My condolences To The London Area Members Author: Combat PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 9:43 pm
    ----
Good to hear Ren is okay. Hope Jel and Sly report in soon.

#20: Re: My condolences To The London Area Members Author: RAF92_BattleHawkLocation: British Columbia, Canada PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 9:58 pm
    ----
Death is to good for the its in their caves. Personally I hope the Brits find osama cause Canada would not give out proper punishment. And America already has their terrorist. ~S~ to all Londoners

RAF92_BattleHawk
Neil Sutherland

#21: Re: My condolences To The London Area Members Author: RAF92_MoserLocation: Illinois PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 11:07 am
    ----
Ahh, Battlehawk, we have not found our terrorist. Not until every single of them dirty SCUMBAGS is brought to JUSTICE.

I was shocked to heart that London was bombed that morning. That city has gone through too much, and not at all surprised by the spirits.

~S~ to the people of London.

#22: Re: My condolences To The London Area Members Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 7:06 pm
    ----
www.WereNotAfraid.com

~S~
Cool

#23: Re: My condolences To The London Area Members Author: Shadow_Banshee PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 6:17 am
    ----
hey maybe com should be running a were not afraid banner? just a idea

#24: Re: My condolences To The London Area Members Author: IDF_FalconLocation: 32.0110°N, 34.7720°E PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 5:24 pm
    ----
Like this one?

made by Shadow_Banshee

[img]http://www.1gighost.net/~ribtsvfx/modules/coppermine/albums/userpics/10073/comcent%7E0.jpg[/img]

Last edited by IDF_Falcon on Fri Jul 15, 2005 5:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

#25: Re: My condolences To The London Area Members Author: Shadow_Banshee PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 5:25 pm
    ----
thief lol

#26: Re: My condolences To The London Area Members Author: IDF_FalconLocation: 32.0110°N, 34.7720°E PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 5:36 pm
    ----
theif yes, but i added credit,
on my own will.

#27: Re: My condolences To The London Area Members Author: Guest PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 5:37 pm
    ----
good Man, as my mom used to say honesty pays.

#28: Re: My condolences To The London Area Members Author: Shadow_Banshee PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 5:40 pm
    ----
that was me by the way Pascal, Laughing

#29: Re: My condolences To The London Area Members Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 5:25 am
    ----
Great job Pascal... Wink

-> Officer's Club