Beechcraft D18S Cargo Version Available Soon
-> FS2004

#1: Beechcraft D18S Cargo Version Available Soon Author: MiltonLocation: New Mexico PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 2:53 pm
    ----
Thanks to all of you for taking time to share the kudos. We really appreciate that.

I got a bit bored taking a break from the project so I jumped back in to set up a cargo version since many have asked.

Shown is the initial testing so some changes are in order.

This will be an upgrade to the existing package, a model folder and a few textures added. All existing textures will work with the cargo model simply by adding a few cargo specific textures. Smile

It should be ready by Saturday.

#2: Re: Beechcraft D18S Cargo Version Available Soon Author: RAF92_MustangLocation: Just another walk in the clouds. PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 4:53 pm
    ----
Wow, cool! Mr. Green

A great aircraft just got better!

#3: Re: Beechcraft D18S Cargo Version Available Soon Author: RAF92_WarhawkLocation: Houston, TX! PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 4:57 pm
    ----
Verrrrry nice, thanks again Milton! Mr. Green

#4: Re: Beechcraft D18S Cargo Version Available Soon Author: RCAF_MadDog PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 5:11 pm
    ----
Thats about the only thing that could make this aircraft better Smile

Thanks for all the hard work and hours you guys put in to this Milton and Gang for making it a better game for all of us.

#5: Re: Beechcraft D18S Cargo Version Available Soon Author: 401RCAF_HitManLocation: Ontario, CANADA (next to the beer store) PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 6:04 pm
    ----
Thanks Milton..and can ya throw a couple crates of beer in there too for us thirsty pilots.

#6: Re: Beechcraft D18S Cargo Version Available Soon Author: MiltonLocation: New Mexico PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 6:59 pm
    ----

For anyone who wishes to try the Cargo Beta version and provide feedback here:

www.flightsimonline.co...scargo.zip 1.12MB

Simple install instructions included

Copy in the new model.cargo folder
Copy in textures to any texture folder you wish
Change aircraft.cfg model=cargo
(Make sure that the panel=vc parameteris present, or change it)

Have fun Smile

#7: Re: Beechcraft D18S Cargo Version Available Soon Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 10:09 pm
    ----
Cool

WOW !
Thanks Milton !!

I'll have to wait till sunday to be able to implement it, I'll be at Duxford for the flightshow

I see a new "EZ-install" package for them bushflyers coming up ! Laughing

fled

-> FS2004