PzKpfw IV recovery in Poland
Go to page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#1: PzKpfw IV recovery in Poland Author: sil3ntLocation: Poznan, Poland PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:10 pm
    ----
PzKpfw IV recovery in Poland

#2: Re: PzKpfw IV recovery in Poland Author: Pzkpfw-e PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:50 am
    ----
That's going to take a bit of restoration!

#3: Re: PzKpfw IV recovery in Poland Author: bialy-rLocation: POLAND PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:51 am
    ----
Photos from the recovery:

miastokolobrzeg.pl/ind...&Itemid=46

Movie

www.tvn24.pl/-1,170026...omosc.html

Last edited by bialy-r on Thu Apr 21, 2011 1:54 am; edited 1 time in total

#4: Re: PzKpfw IV recovery in Poland Author: VonForhud PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:41 am
    ----
Now the Shadock can update his registry again. Smile

#5: Re: PzKpfw IV recovery in Poland Author: the_shadockLocation: Normandy, France PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:31 pm
    ----
- VonForhud
Now the Shadock can update his registry again. Smile

well.. it's getting a bit boring. In 2007 I didn't know so many Panzers, now I have the impression that it is a common thing.

P-O

#6: Re: PzKpfw IV recovery in Poland Author: Pzkpfw-e PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:40 pm
    ----
Should have stuck to "Surviving Tigers"!

#7: Re: PzKpfw IV recovery in Poland Author: bialy-rLocation: POLAND PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:07 pm
    ----
- the_shadock

well.. it's getting a bit boring. In 2007 I didn't know so many Panzers, now I have the impression that it is a common thing.

P-O

That is only a common thing thanks to the.shadock.free.fr/Su...nzers.html

The tank was hit during bombarding in 1944/45 on Kluczewo airfield.
It was dug in earth and discovered in present year when some parts of it where sold to local scrapyards. It alarmed the authoritative and caused that all terrain was secured and the remains of the Pzkpfw IV where rescued and will be given to Military Museum in Kolobrzeg.

#8: Re: PzKpfw IV recovery in Poland Author: VonForhud PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:16 pm
    ----
I enjoy your lists, and I search around the web for new vehicles that has been discovered.

#9: Re: PzKpfw IV recovery in Poland Author: bialy-rLocation: POLAND PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:48 am
    ----
All parts where recovered:

www.muzeum.kolobrzeg.p...i&Itemid=5

#10: Re: PzKpfw IV recovery in Poland Author: bialy-rLocation: POLAND PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 12:44 am
    ----
More photos:

warrelics.eu/forum/ger...and-56872/

#11: Re: PzKpfw IV recovery in Poland Author: the_shadockLocation: Normandy, France PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:45 pm
    ----
the restoration of the Panzer IV has already started :

http://www.muzeum.kolobrzeg.pl/index.php?option=com_content&view=category&layout=blog&id=42&Itemid=66

http://www.muzeum.kolobrzeg.pl/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=456:renowacja-panzeriv&catid=42:pzk&Itemid=66

If Poznan do the same efforts than for the Sturmgesch├╝tz IV, then it will be a real gem.

P-O

#12: Re: PzKpfw IV recovery in Poland Author: sil3ntLocation: Poznan, Poland PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:27 pm
    ----
- the_shadock

If Poznan do the same efforts than for the Sturmgesch├╝tz IV, then it will be a real gem.

P-O

Restoration of the Panzer IV is made in Kolobrzeg.
Poznan team currently renovating the Sherman Firefly from Belgium.

#13: Re: PzKpfw IV recovery in Poland Author: bialy-rLocation: POLAND PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:21 am
    ----
More photos showing ths condition of the hull:

www.muzeum.kolobrzeg.p...&Itemid=66

#14: Re: PzKpfw IV recovery in Poland Author: Koluchiy PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:21 am
    ----
- bialy-r
More photos showing ths condition of the hull:

www.muzeum.kolobrzeg.p...;Itemid=66

Thank you!
Condition of the hull is not so bad as seemed before...

#15: Re: PzKpfw IV recovery in Poland Author: sil3ntLocation: Poznan, Poland PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:34 pm
    ----
Finally went to us Smile
The scope of work covers ONLY cleaning, sandblasting and maintenance.

More: muzeumbronipancernej.p...v-pocztek-

English by Google -> translate.google.pl/tr...v-pocztek-

-> AFV News Discussion Board