More photos of the Lenino-Snegri Tiger
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#1: More photos of the Lenino-Snegri Tiger Author: Pzkpfw-e PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:34 pm
    ----
fotki.yandex.ru/users/...%8F%D1%85/
Includes a couple of clear ones of it in-situ on the range and some internal shots.
The strange disc shapes on its front plate are visible on the range photo.

#2: Re: More photos of the Lenino-Snegri Tiger Author: armyjunk2 PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 3:49 pm
    ----
While we are at Lenino, does anyone have any ideas on what shoved in these places on the hull of this Sherman, while there I noticed its been done on both sides, maybe a 25mm indent.
Nice pics, Pzkpfw-e

#3: Re: More photos of the Lenino-Snegri Tiger Author: VonForhud PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 3:56 pm
    ----
Amazing! Someone should restore it.

#4: Re: More photos of the Lenino-Snegri Tiger Author: Pzkpfw-e PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:52 pm
    ----
Big hammer?

#5: Re: More photos of the Lenino-Snegri Tiger Author: TrevorLarkumLocation: Northampton, England PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:24 pm
    ----
Some sort of training round?

#6: Re: More photos of the Lenino-Snegri Tiger Author: the_shadockLocation: Normandy, France PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:46 pm
    ----
what about Godzilla? I'm sure this tank was used for the invasion of Japan Mr. Green

P-O

#7: Re: More photos of the Lenino-Snegri Tiger Author: pineyLocation: Republic of Southern New Jersey PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:58 pm
    ----
There was speculation on the Sherman indents in a thread here quite a while ago. They also appear on some other Soviet Shermans. My specualtion was some sort of giant claw used to unload them from lend-lease shipments

#8: Re: More photos of the Lenino-Snegri Tiger Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:08 pm
    ----
- piney
There was speculation on the Sherman indents in a thread here quite a while ago. They also appear on some other Soviet Shermans. My specualtion was some sort of giant claw used to unload them from lend-lease shipments

"The Claw is our master. Behold The Claw!"

#9: Re: More photos of the Lenino-Snegri Tiger Author: pineyLocation: Republic of Southern New Jersey PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:33 pm
    ----
found it

www.com-central.net/in...rman+dents

-> AFV News Discussion Board