Mike Stone Virtual Airshow
-> FS2004

#1: Mike Stone Virtual Airshow Author: RCAF_WingnutLocation: Omaha, Ne. PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 3:54 pm
    ----
Today while we were doing the Sunday Flight, I mentioned that on July 23 and 24 there will be held a Virtual Air Show in honor of Mike Stone for his many accomplishments and support of the Flight Sim community. Mike has developed numerous planes for use in FS2002 and FS9. One of which, we currently use for our Bush Flights, the C-130. Here is a link to the information if anyone would like to attend the show and there are a few downloads that will be required to be able to see the planes. Also there is one down load that is for use for the members of the audience that is a person, and it is fully mobile. If anyone is interested in seeing this show, here is the link for all the downloads including the personnal body for the audience. NOTE: You will not be able to see it when you select it, but you will be able to see it once you are in the game. There is also the IP's for Teamspeak and the server for the flight as well on the post.

Here is the link for the audience downloads.
www.pmstone.com/forum/...pic=1113.0

I look forward to seeing you all at the show, as I plan to attend at least one of the days.

#2: Re: Mike Stone Virtual Airshow Author: KitformLocation: Cleveland. UK. PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 10:37 am
    ----
All software downloaded and installed...Working off line OK

Just need to do an on-line test before the airshow.

#3: Re: Mike Stone Virtual Airshow Author: stinky PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 9:40 am
    ----
wow thank you. Im the Thunderbirds C-130 Pilot and comentator and I had freaking no clue about that.

#4: Re: Mike Stone Virtual Airshow Author: Guest PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 4:10 pm
    ----
Has the airshow been postponed till the 30-31st July????

#5: Re: Mike Stone Virtual Airshow Author: RCAF_WingnutLocation: Omaha, Ne. PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 9:02 pm
    ----
Yes it has, the organizer posted it on Mike's board thursday, and he won't be available on the previously scheduled days. Sorry I didn't make the post.

#6: Re: Mike Stone Virtual Airshow Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 5:24 am
    ----
Sad Crap...I'm heading out of town for that weekend...:(

#7: Re: Mike Stone Virtual Airshow Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 1:49 pm
    ----
Cool

I'll watch the show from Italy where I will be on holidays and inspection tour of the southern division of the NJG 7 Wink

fled

#8: Re: Mike Stone Virtual Airshow Author: JG300-HoppaLocation: vernon BC PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 7:40 pm
    ----
Well first off,,,thanks wingnut for all the help with the extensive installs and such,,,,could not have done it that fast without ya'......,,I dunno what happened there though,,,,I tried to join the teamspeak through the ip you gave me and got nothing but errors,,,even tried to enable the port on router,,,nothing,,,,I did join into the flight server no problem though,,,seen your name there,,,,,but when I politely asked for some possible assistance about the teamspeak issue I was told maybe in 15 minutes or so........

I tried going in 15 mins later,,you were gone........seemed to me by all the activity they were saying that it was nearly all over......,,I then politely asked for the teamspeak ip and port in case you possibly gave me the wrong one,,,,and not even a peep from any of them.....by this time as you can imagine after 3 hours of downloads and installs,,,,and about 5 triple rye's,,,I wasnt overly happy,,,,I think my closing words were,,,,,,"my arent we a helpfull lot,,,thanks".........seemed polite enough for me after all their assistance......guess they didnt want any spectators after all........I usually would not have even said a peep but I think in that case I needed to say something....after all,,,it said in the forums for their airshow that assistance would be there for connection issues,,,and it was not!!!!!!!!!!!!

at least I got some new planes to play around with though........ Razz

#9: Re: Mike Stone Virtual Airshow Author: RCAF_WingnutLocation: Omaha, Ne. PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 2:26 am
    ----
Yes, and I'm sorry for that. I wasn't able to connect with the flight sim server. There was a password on the Teamspeak channel and I got it from one of the others. It was the same as the password for the flight sim server. I've had connection problems with their server before and this time I couldn't connect at all no matter what I tried to do. There is another version tomorrow at 14:00 GMT if you are interested. For the server IP's and passwords go to this forum page www.pmstone.com/forum/...pic=1611.0
It has the details with the exception of the teamspeak password, though it is the same as the one posted there. Try then if you are interested, and again I'm sorry they were not helpful. I think they assumed you read all the info on Mikes forum.

#10: Re: Mike Stone Virtual Airshow Author: KitformLocation: Cleveland. UK. PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 3:30 am
    ----
I downloaded the latest plane sets, done all the installs and then tested their TS server and game server a couple of hours before the planned airshow...All seems OK.

Then we had a major storm over here...lol.

Gonna try for the 3 pm one today.

#11: Re: Mike Stone Virtual Airshow Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 5:47 am
    ----
CC would be happy to offer Mike Stone's users our TeamSpeak channel if they find their's isn't working. Wink

2pm won't work for me today as this is conflict with our FS9 flight.

#12: Re: Mike Stone Virtual Airshow Author: KitformLocation: Cleveland. UK. PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 8:28 am
    ----
That would have been 10am est I think Bush Smile

-> FS2004