Full Militärmuseum
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17, 18, 19  Next  :| |:
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#151: Re: Full Militärmuseum Author: Massimo_FotiLocation: Lugano, Switzerland PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 8:33 pm
    ----
I will be in Full on July 4th, for the yearly event. Hope to see the Leopard 2 there. I also heard the Merkava was shipped to Europe and it's now waiting for transportation (in Rotterdam?)

As for Tiger II, I don't remember if it has the tracks mounted now... I am away from home, I'll check once I'll get back.

Massimo

#152: Re: Full Militärmuseum Author: WalterLocation: Arnhem PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 10:07 pm
    ----
Massimo ,could you try to get 3 numbers for me
I do not know how accesable they are but I would be interested in the numbers of the Pak 40 - Pak 35/36 and the 7,5cm LeIG18
Numbers are on the breech block

Walter

#153: Re: Full Militärmuseum Author: Massimo_FotiLocation: Lugano, Switzerland PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 5:24 am
    ----
All 3 guns are behind fences. Depending on who is there I may be able to check them or not, but not on July 4th, too many visitors on that day.

Massimo

#154: Re: Full Militärmuseum Author: WalterLocation: Arnhem PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:55 pm
    ----
Ok no hurry offcourse !

Walter

#155: Re: Full Militärmuseum Author: Massimo_FotiLocation: Lugano, Switzerland PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 4:17 am
    ----
Here is a picture taken in May. Only the right track is mounted.

#156: Re: Full Militärmuseum Author: zemsiLocation: Switzerland PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 8:07 pm
    ----
... you mean the track on the LEFT side, don't you Wink

#157: Re: Full Militärmuseum Author: Massimo_FotiLocation: Lugano, Switzerland PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 4:46 am
    ----
Yes, you are right! Smile

#158: Re: Full Militärmuseum Author: Massimo_FotiLocation: Lugano, Switzerland PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 2:22 pm
    ----
- the_shadock
did you see their new toy, the Leo II?

I saw Leo 2's pretty cool live demonstration on Saturday, with quite an "aggressive" driver Laughing

This year the area for off-road demonstration was larger and safer, with the crowd fully separated from the vehicles and more opportunities for the drivers to push their machines. Only drawback it now takes a long lens to capture some good pictures.

I will post some shots soon (no video this year)

#159: Re: Full Militärmuseum Author: zemsiLocation: Switzerland PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 8:32 pm
    ----
- Massimo_Foti

I saw Leo 2's pretty cool live demonstration on Saturday, with quite an "aggressive" driver Laughing

The drivers pushed the tanks too hard: T34 broke down, and I think 1 or 2 other tanks. So on Sunday, the tank demonstrations were stopped at 11 o'clock. The speaker said a lot of repairs will have to be done...

#160: Re: Full Militärmuseum Author: Massimo_FotiLocation: Lugano, Switzerland PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:09 pm
    ----
Glad I was there on Saturday Smile

I saw the T-34 breaking and I remember seeing the BMP-1 breaking in 2013.

Massimo

#161: Re: Full Militärmuseum Author: Massimo_FotiLocation: Lugano, Switzerland PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:21 am
    ----
Chris, do you have a list of the broken vehicles?
I saw the T-34 stopping with a loose track, have no idea what happened later.

#162: Re: broken tanks Author: zemsiLocation: Switzerland PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 5:27 pm
    ----
... there was a broken M113 which did passenger rides. Was quite far away from the entry, where the ride started. Passengers were picked up by a Pinzgauer 6x6. Think there was a third one but dont remember.

#163: Re: Full Militärmuseum Author: Massimo_FotiLocation: Lugano, Switzerland PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:31 am
    ----
AMX-30 by Massimo Foti, on Flickr

#164: Re: Full Militärmuseum Author: Massimo_FotiLocation: Lugano, Switzerland PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:31 am
    ----
Some artillery pieces were outdoor and I finally managed to get a decent shot of this:

4 cm M1936 by Massimo Foti, on Flickr

#165: Re: Full Militärmuseum Author: Massimo_FotiLocation: Lugano, Switzerland PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:32 am
    ----
BMW R-75 by Massimo Foti, on Flickr

-> AFV News Discussion Board