just posted this on my friends facbook page
-> Officer's Club

#1: just posted this on my friends facbook page Author: HF_SlowHandLocation: Meeechigan PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:39 am
    ----
I have a friend who I helped occasionally in building a Zenith 601...

one day, watching him drinking beer and riveting his flaps up "so they wouldnt accidentally come down" I asked, "Can you do that?"?

His reply, Jim, this is an experimental aircraft, I can do whatever I want! Right there I knew I would never take a ride in that plane...

He went on to nose it into a corn field in Illinois after the engine quit on take off, plane was crumpled as was he too but he only with minor injuries... lucky it was a nice soft muddy Illinois cornfield...

And no, he said he would have never had time to lower the flaps...

I also happen to know he was not only in violation of Rule #6, but #8 as well!

Slow

Red and Green

#2: Re: just posted this on my friends facbook page Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:35 am
    ----
"Remember, if you can't be handsome, you can at least be handy."

#3: Re: just posted this on my friends facbook page Author: bsmartLocation: Central Maryland PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:09 pm
    ----
Okay what are rules 6 and 8 (and maybe the other ones as well)
Somehow I think I might regret asking this Rolling Eyes

#4: Re: just posted this on my friends facbook page Author: HF_SlowHandLocation: Meeechigan PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:16 am
    ----
under my name is a link to watch the video... he goes through the rules...

#5: Re: just posted this on my friends facbook page Author: SnorreLocation: Ziegenhain, Germany PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:10 pm
    ----
lol!!

#6: Re: just posted this on my friends facbook page Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:49 pm
    ----
Rule number 14...."If at first you don't succeed, switch to power tools."

Red Green Tutorial on Changing a Headlight

-> Officer's Club