Nicely done....
-> Officer's Club

#1: Nicely done.... Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:47 pm
    ----
...notice the sequence in which he stops and feathers the engines and that the doors are opened while still in motion.

www.youtube.com/watch?...re=related

#2: Re: Nicely done.... Author: HF_SlowHandLocation: Meeechigan PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:07 am
    ----
I thinking you already know that they teach to "crash-land" with the door propped open so you can exit (not get pinned in by a jammed door)?

#3: Re: Nicely done.... Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:48 am
    ----
- HF_SlowHand
I thinking you already know that they teach to "crash-land" with the door propped open so you can exit (not get pinned in by a jammed door)?

Yep, but I noticed the rear passenger door was opened as well. Good situation management to be handling the pilot duties and coaching the pax.

#4: Re: Nicely done.... Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:55 am
    ----
Very nice indeed! Of course, those are normal landings on our Sunday flights..

#5: Re: Nicely done.... Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:29 pm
    ----
Looks pretty much like Bushy's normal landing antics Razz

#6: Re: Nicely done.... Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:31 pm
    ----
That's what I was sayin...uhm...hey wait a minute...

-> Officer's Club