Hello, from jeff3163
-> New Members

#1: Hello, from jeff3163 Author: jeff3163Location: KBLI PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:18 am
    ----
Hello Com-central,
I am a Return to Misty Moorings team member, and the "Boat mechanic" for the aquatic section of Misty Moorings. Yes, there are some Fjord boaters among us. The new scenery is very nice to cruise in on a sailboat or fly through in a Malibu speedboat. Anyway, I'm not here peddling boats. I am interested in joining your multiplayer flights. Lazyeight flies with WeDGe and I on Thursdays, and he told us of your Sunday excursions. I just started MP flying a couple of months ago, and I now look forward to them. I have a wide variety of aircraft at my disposal, and a seat-of-my-pants flying style. I enjoy treetop flying in a Beaver, as well as screaming through the Grand Canyon in an F-16. I've flown airliners quite a bit in the past, but have drifted away from them since going into the bush. I rarely leave the FTX scenery areas now, so to compensate I bought all of them. PNW, PFJ, NRM, CRM, Tongass, and ALL of Australia (so far).
You've got a great website here, by my first impressions, and I appreciate all the hard work and dedication that goes into creating and maintaining a site like this. Thanks for allowing me to become part of your world.

I like your beer dudes! First round's on me! Cheers - - -

#2: Re: Hello, from jeff3163 Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:10 am
    ----
Greetings Jeff3163.

Please do not feed the animals... except the skwirrells.
We prefer Brazil nuts, or Walnuts.

#3: Re: Hello, from jeff3163 Author: SnorreLocation: Ziegenhain, Germany PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:46 am
    ----
Welcome Jeff!

#4: Re: Hello, from jeff3163 Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:59 pm
    ----
Hiya Jeff and Welcome to Com-Central!

Despite the fact you know Lazyeight, we still approved your account... (kiddin' of course Buddy)

#5: Re: Hello, from jeff3163 Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:24 pm
    ----
Welcome Jeff,

you are allowed to shoot the tree rat on first sight Twisted Evil

fled
Cool

#6: Re: Hello, from jeff3163 Author: lazyeight PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:49 pm
    ----
Welcome Jeff3163, We look forward to flying with you on Sunday afternoons.

Hope to see you tomorrow. Welcome

Lazyeight

-> New Members