July 31th Sunday bush flight
-> Com-Central's FSX Bush Flights

#1: July 31th Sunday bush flight Author: Uhu_RodionLocation: L'Aquila, Italy PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:36 am
    ----
It's Houston our next destination, but it's not Texas: just a short landing strip hidden amongst the mountains of British Columbia, some kind of intro to an area interspersed with many lakes. From here on, we begin our travel towards Central Rockys, and we'll try to make it as less comfortable as possible.
Mr. Green

-----
#018 – CYZP – Sandspit (Canada) - > CAM5 – Houston (Canada)
Overall distance: 203,5 nm.
Estimated time: 1:11 h.

CYZP
ZP (Sandspit) - no VOR - NDB 368,0 kHz - HDG 140° - leg 3,3 nm.
WP1 - Waypoint - HDG 052° - leg 96,3 nm.
WP2 - Waypoint - HDG 040° - leg 44,6 nm.
WP3 - Waypoint - HDG 060° - leg 32,5 nm.
WP4 - Waypoint - HDG 017° - leg 24,0 nm.
CAM5 - VOR 114,70 MHz - no NDB - HDG 317° - leg 2,9 nm.

Elevation: 2.150 ft.
runways:
13 – 3.980 ft. - asphalt – no ILS
31 – 3.980 ft. - asphalt – no ILS

Aircraft: stock Grumman Goose
Cruise speed: 150 KIAS
Cruise altitude: 11.000 ft.
Weather: real
Time: 12:00 local –> 20:00 GMT

The package including flight plan, map, and text file in pdf format with navigation data can be downloaded here:
-> www.com-central.net/ma...BF_018.zip

Marco

#2: Re: July 31th Sunday bush flight Author: lazyeight PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:46 pm
    ----
Have a good flight Sunday. I will be on the road and will have to miss this one.

Lazyeight

#3: Re: July 31th Sunday bush flight Author: jeff3163Location: KBLI PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:07 pm
    ----
Good morning, It's 12 pm Central time. I was looking forward to catching a flight. I don't hear anyone on TS, or see the link in Gamespy. Are you flying?

#4: Re: July 31th Sunday bush flight Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:32 pm
    ----
Hi Jeff,

It's 1PM CST... Smile See you in a short...

#5: Re: July 31th Sunday bush flight Author: jeff3163Location: KBLI PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:34 pm
    ----
Well, at least I'm not late! lol. Thanks.

#6: Re: July 31th Sunday bush flight Author: lazyeight PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:49 pm
    ----
Hi guys. We are on the road and I just checked the website to see who was flying. Looks like a good group. Have fun fellows and I hope to be back in two weeks. Jeff I hope to fly Thursday night and will have my grandson with me to show him how it works.
Have a good flight!
Lazyeight. I had written this on the road and now see that I posted itmin the wrong place originally

#7: Re: July 31th Sunday bush flight Author: SnorreLocation: Ziegenhain, Germany PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:39 am
    ----
You were right Buddy, it was a nice flight.

Some impressions:

Maybe Jeff posts an instruction on how to generate and link a slightshow.....

Regards

#8: Re: July 31th Sunday bush flight Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:22 pm
    ----
Hopefully with the next flight I will be able to pesture you all again, system ETA tomorow Razz Wink

#9: Re: July 31th Sunday bush flight Author: lazyeight PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:45 pm
    ----
Just in time for a "Happy Birthday". You should have a day to remember. Have a great one and look forward to flying with you again on Sunday afternoons.

Lazyeight

#10: Re: July 31th Sunday bush flight Author: jeff3163Location: KBLI PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:34 am
    ----
Ok, here's my screenshots from the flight.

Screenshots removed, Sorry.

edit - Oh, I forgot the tutorial. Well, just put your screenshots into photobucket, in their own album. Give 'em captions if ya want. Start a slideshow, and if you like what you're seeing, copy a "share' link from the top-right corner of the slideshow window, and paste it into your post using a "URL" link. Tada.

Any questions? Ask me.

Edit 2020: Future me says DON'T use Photobucket. Please. They now charge for previously free services and bandwidth. I have SOOOO many pics posted it costs me now. I am pulling out of Photobucket, if I can.

Last edited by jeff3163 on Tue Apr 21, 2020 6:25 pm; edited 2 times in total

#11: Re: July 31th Sunday bush flight Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:12 pm
    ----
Thanks for the pics Gunter!! Very nice!

That's great news Fled!

Sorry you missed the flight Buddy.. (We took the liberty of removing all the empty beer cans from your plane ... :D)

Thanks Jeff! The pics and slide show are great!

#12: Re: July 31th Sunday bush flight Author: SnorreLocation: Ziegenhain, Germany PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:19 pm
    ----
Thanks for the pics and the "tutorial". Seems to be really easy.

And "happy birthday", Fled!

-> Com-Central's FSX Bush Flights