King Tiger interior pics
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#1: King Tiger interior pics Author: rynokiLocation: Australia PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:51 am
    ----
Can anyone point me in the direction of a good source of detailed interior pictures of the German King Tiger tank? Turret and hull please.
Regards

#2: Re: King Tiger interior pics Author: TrevorLarkumLocation: Northampton, England PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:45 pm
    ----
There's a fairly good selection in Chapter 4 of Spielberger's Tiger and King Tiger Tanks (ISBN: 0-85429-841-X).

I've got a few amongst those on my website (mostly by Massimo Foti) but I don't know if they'd be of any use to you:

King Tiger at Full

King Tiger at Bovington

#3: Re: King Tiger interior pics Author: rynokiLocation: Australia PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:15 pm
    ----
That's a good start, thanks Trevor.

#4: Re: King Tiger interior pics Author: DontosLocation: Vine Grove, KY PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:34 pm
    ----
Way back 'In the day...' when there was a Tiger II at the Patton Museum,....... Crying or Very sad

Cool

Email me what you are looking for and I'll see if I might have some images.

Regards
Don

#5: Re: King Tiger interior pics Author: rynokiLocation: Australia PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:16 am
    ----
Hi Don, I'll let you know. I'm trying to help out the people behind the Panzer 88 movie.

www.facebook.com/Panzer88Movie

#6: Re: King Tiger interior pics Author: WimD.Location: The Netherlands PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:46 pm
    ----
Hi,

Here a link to a website with a dvd with a lot of pictures.

www.panzerbasics.com/

Regards,
Wim.

- rynoki
Can anyone point me in the direction of a good source of detailed interior pictures of the German King Tiger tank? Turret and hull please.
Regards

#7: Re: King Tiger interior pics Author: Massimo_FotiLocation: Lugano, Switzerland PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:31 pm
    ----
I have many shots from Full, showing the hull and turret under restoration over there. The pictures on Trevor's website are a good selection, and give you a good idea of what I can provide, I just have a few hundred more.

Feel free to contact me directly if you want.

Massimo

-> AFV News Discussion Board