What has happened to the founder, George Bradford ?
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#1: What has happened to the founder, George Bradford ? Author: junglewalkLocation: by Ft.Knox, Ky PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:06 pm
    ----
........Reading thru the threads on his site here, only one inquirie has been made about George Bradford's well being. (George's last entry was back in Dec 2010)
....... Does anyone know what his situation is????
...... I guess, there are so few of us old timers that started out with him in 1964, that can relate to the origins of 'AFV News'.
........Please if anyone has any information on how George is doing, please post it here.....thanks....Bob Hurley

#2: Re: What has happened to the founder, George Bradford ? Author: Buq-Buq PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:49 pm
    ----
Bob:

He posted yesterday on the Missing-Lynx site:

www.network54.com/Foru...market+...

Mark

#3: Re: What has happened to the founder, George Bradford ? Author: Joe_DLocation: Razorback Country PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:25 am
    ----
That's a relief

#4: Re: What has happened to the founder, George Bradford ? Author: junglewalkLocation: by Ft.Knox, Ky PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:05 am
    ----
...Thank God!....Thanks Buq-Buq. So glad he is still out there!

#5: Re: What has happened to the founder, George Bradford ? Author: Doug_KibbeyLocation: The Great Satan PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:55 pm
    ----
Has anyone here had any first-hand contact with George in the last few months? A couple of attempts to reach him by email have been unsuccessful.

I have just responded to a general email from an AFV News subscriber that came into the Com-Central box asking about the status of his most recent subscription for which he remitted but has not received any issues in quite some time.

If anyone is in a position to ask George directly, or can correspond with him in any way, I'm sure there is more than one person with the same concern that we were contacted about. Quite apart from that, we'd all like to know how he is doing, I'm sure.

Thx.

Doug

#6: Re: What has happened to the founder, George Bradford ? Author: toadmanstankpictures PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:13 pm
    ----
Doug,
Somebody on Missing Lynx said that George emailed him some vehicle drawings on or about 22SEP11.

#7: Re: What has happened to the founder, George Bradford ? Author: JimWebLocation: The back of beyond PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:55 am
    ----
I've tried to contact him a number of times with regard to taking over the magazine from him but I have had no success in even getting a reply...

#8: Re: What has happened to the founder, George Bradford ? Author: knoe PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:51 am
    ----
Any news on George or the status of AFV News?? I haven't received a booklet this year and was wondering. I have sent e-mails but have not had any replies. Hope all is well.

Thanks

-> AFV News Discussion Board