Hello Pilots and/or People.
-> New Members

#1: Hello Pilots and/or People. Author: Kodiak_CYXD PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:30 pm
    ----
I just wanted to stop in and introduce myself. Though I'll rarely post, I like to make up for it by being verbose. Twisted Evil

I am a LONG time flight sim veteran who dabbles in everything from Bi-Planes to the A330 and who knows what's next. General Aviation or combat sims, fixed or fling-wing. As long as it flies and has a good sim model somewhere, I'll strap one on. Also an IT Tech and Paintshop Artist, I hope to make a contribution to the group in future. I am a patient instructor proffiecient in getting pilots off the ground and back safely whether visual single engine or Multi IFR/ILS. I have several comm programs installed and look forward to meeting fellow members and their friends online. PM me or send smoke signals if I can help with anything. Time to D/L the AC500 that drew me here in the first place. FSEconomy has a flight waiting for me to complete with it. Happy Landings all!

#2: Re: Hello Pilots and/or People. Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:34 pm
    ----
Kind of member we like to have.
A contributor.
Welcome to C-C.

I too contribute.
I like to leave little skwirrelly 'presents' on certain pilots seats overnight.
(You know who you are!).

#3: Re: Hello Pilots and/or People. Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:23 pm
    ----
Welcome to the forums Kodiak Smile

small advice, whatever you do, shoot that treerat at first sight Twisted Evil

#4: Re: Hello Pilots and/or People. Author: 401RCAF_HammerLocation: Burlington, Ontario, Canada. PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:12 am
    ----
-S-

Welcome to CC Kodiak..!!

Hammer

#5: Re: Hello Pilots and/or People. Author: SnorreLocation: Ziegenhain, Germany PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:45 am
    ----
Welcome Kodiak!

#6: Re: Hello Pilots and/or People. Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:43 am
    ----
Greetings! You're on some very common ground with us and it's good to have you here - if and when you get a break from FSEconomy (I know how addictive it can be) the gang here is a lot of fun to do Sunday flights with.

#7: Re: Hello Pilots and/or People. Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:58 pm
    ----
Hiya Kodiak and welcome to Com-Central!

#8: Re: Hello Pilots and/or People. Author: wheelsup_cavuLocation: Corona, California PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:54 pm
    ----
Welcome to Com-Central Kodiak. Cool

Wheels

#9: Re: Hello Pilots and/or People. Author: JG300-1BulletLocation: Odessa, Texas PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:19 pm
    ----
~S~ Welcome Kodiak Welcome

#10: Re: Hello Pilots and/or People. Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:54 pm
    ----
Nice to have another animal in C-C.
I often find myself thinking we don't have enough.

-> New Members