football star
-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum

#1: football star Author: JG300-Dan736Location: Burlinton Ont PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:06 am
    ----
To say 'I had fun watching my sister's youngest play football this summer would be a bit of an understatment,this was only his 2nd year of ball and was voted league MVP after running for over 2500 yard,and thats not a typo.the kid had some great coaching and got better every week,he scored 6 TDs in the championship and played middle linebacker to boot.Too bad that he can't play fall football because he is playing AAA hockey,good looking kid,looks a lot like his uncle Smile

#2: Re: football star Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:05 am
    ----
Holy cow those are some impressive stats...are you sure the birthdate isn't a typo?

Best of luck to him as he goes forward!!

#3: Re: football star Author: JG300-Dan736Location: Burlinton Ont PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:12 pm
    ----
Thanks Stoopy,he is a big boy for his age and when you see some of the smaller kids try to tackle him it can make you wince a little but he has a very nice disposition and never tries to punish would be tacklers he's just out there having fun.

#4: Re: football star Author: JG300-fr8ycatLocation: Los Angeles PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:53 am
    ----
Very cool. Gonna be a good sized guy.

Reminds me of my Stepbrother who was a big guy in High School. Was one of the top rated High School Centers in California and had all the University's courting him in his senior year. Went on to play for UCLA with a full scholarship. 2 years in he had to have knee surgery which UCLA paid for and decided not to go into professional football.

Got his Doctorate and is now a Principal at a private school.

#5: Re: football star Author: JG300-Dan736Location: Burlinton Ont PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:34 pm
    ----
Hate hearing about the knee but your stepbrother certainly has a lot more going for him than his size.My brothers boy had a promising hockey career snuffed out by a knee injury,my oldest boy is starting his senior year in high school right now and I am helping out with the coaching again,he shines at this level and may play college but not at a school like UCLA

-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum