Leaving
-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum

#1: Leaving Author: Freiherr_KieferLocation: Washington sectional PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 3:56 am
    ----
a local house of ill repute ( just after leaving the Baron's paint shop Laughing )

seemed like Ascout should move up to a "K" model 109 Smile

#2: Re: Leaving Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:50 am
    ----
You'll be hearing from our intellectual property attorney's shortly. Twisted Evil

#3: Re: Leaving Author: pineyLocation: Republic of Southern New Jersey PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:00 pm
    ----
I believe that the comment was about you leaving a cathouse old boar, and that my buddy the Baron was offering you the paint job since he has no interest whatsoever in flying that nasty bird. send your bottom feeders elsewhere

#4: Re: Leaving Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:43 pm
    ----
- piney
I believe that the comment was about you leaving a cathouse old boar, and that my buddy the Baron was offering you the paint job since he has no interest whatsoever in flying that nasty bird. send your bottom feeders elsewhere

Is that paint for the Flight Replicas 109 or some other? Nice job, anyways!

"Boss Hawg" tropped me out a 109 some time ago, but you can never have too many...

#5: Re: Leaving Author: pineyLocation: Republic of Southern New Jersey PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 1:40 pm
    ----
It's for the converted PR freeware bird. The Baron will send you a link later

#6: Re: Leaving Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:53 pm
    ----
- piney
It's for the converted PR freeware bird. The Baron will send you a link later

"PR"?

#7: Re: Leaving Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:46 pm
    ----
Very interesting! And our bookkeeper appreciates you keeping our Chief Armorer at his current pay grade....so it's a repaint that's easy on the eyes and on the budget!

P.S The thread title scared me there for a minute....

P.P.S Was ist "converted PR freeware bird"????

#8: Re: Leaving Author: pineyLocation: Republic of Southern New Jersey PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:01 pm
    ----
PR are the creator's initials. Paul Rebuffat, who has a large hanger of free CFS 2 birds available here

www.myzone59.com/rebuffat/

David Hanvey & Paul Barry have converted a number of them for use in FS2004 the "K" can be found here

www.fsimzone.com/new/d...eA-10.html

When the Baron gets a chance he will PM you two with a link to his repaint (solely intended originally for Ascout to play with, but two shots taken during the test flight were uploaded to the daily screenshot)

HTH

Last edited by piney on Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

#9: Re: Leaving Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:08 pm
    ----
- piney
PR is the creator's initials. Paul Rebuffat, who has a large hanger of free CFS 2 birds available here

HTH

I recognize the name...I think from some Brit aircraft he did some time ago.

Thx.

#10: Re: Leaving Author: pineyLocation: Republic of Southern New Jersey PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:44 pm
    ----
Here you go

www.mediafire.com/?oeb1wx91y0zetpc

enjoy

#11: Re: Leaving Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 12:53 am
    ----
- piney

Got it, thanks!

I wasn't familiar with fsimzone, either. Have to look around there.

-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum