A daily gallery of the humorous and strange
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 15, 16, 17  Next  :| |:
-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum

#166: Re: A daily gallery of the humorous and strange Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:44 pm
    ----
Blonde fans, not always the bets kind to have....

#167: Re: A daily gallery of the humorous and strange Author: JG300-1BulletLocation: Odessa, Texas PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 3:29 am
    ----
A Notre Dame Cheerleader. She is probabably going to be a lawyer and run for Congress.........................

#168: Re: A daily gallery of the humorous and strange Author: HF_SlowHandLocation: Meeechigan PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:30 am
    ----
or marry one.... wonder if there would be much of a market for hi end gaming computers like this...

it aint steampunk....

#169: Re: A daily gallery of the humorous and strange Author: JG300-1BulletLocation: Odessa, Texas PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:13 pm
    ----
- HF_SlowHand
or marry one.... wonder if there would be much of a market for hi end gaming computers like this...

it aint steampunk....

Well it matches the furniture better and my wife would like that Wink

#170: Re: A daily gallery of the humorous and strange Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:34 pm
    ----
- HF_SlowHand

it aint steampunk....

Steampunk is cool....

#171: Re: A daily gallery of the humorous and strange Author: JG300-1BulletLocation: Odessa, Texas PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 3:12 pm
    ----

#172: Re: A daily gallery of the humorous and strange Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:45 pm
    ----
- HF_SlowHand

it aint steampunk....

That would look good on a shelf on the wall....except for the wires (not shown).

Project for Stoopy...

1800recycling.com/2011...g-guitars/

#173: Re: A daily gallery of the humorous and strange Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:32 am
    ----
Oh day-um I'm in love! The "Ornamental Experiment" is a mind-blower (dig the pickup covers even)....and the banjo with the faucet and hose bib is a hoot!!!

#174: Re: A daily gallery of the humorous and strange Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:21 am
    ----
- JG300-Stoopy
Oh day-um I'm in love! The "Ornamental Experiment" is a mind-blower (dig the pickup covers even)....and the banjo with the faucet and hose bib is a hoot!!!

My choice too.

I couldn't help but think of the possibilities with a functioning firearm. A broomhandle Mauser for example. I have an Enfield No. 2 that would be interesting, but a breaktop (or even any) revolver poses certain problems if it's to be functional but ornamented. Hollywood doesn't have to make theirs actually function.

#175: Re: A daily gallery of the humorous and strange Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:19 am
    ----
- JG300-Ascout

Yes, there wasn't a dry seat in the house....

(hey better late than never with the comeback line) Cool

#176: Re: A daily gallery of the humorous and strange Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:25 am
    ----
Meanwhile in the back woods of North Carolina, a hapless traveler chances upon a wild Ascout crossing...

Mr. Green

#177: Re: A daily gallery of the humorous and strange Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:31 am
    ----
- JG300-Stoopy
Meanwhile in the back woods of North Carolina, a hapless traveler chances upon a wild Ascout crossing...

Mr. Green

Which ends happily when it turn out the vehicle contains 7 comely members of the Sorority Summa Cum Loudly and are dejected at having been denied entry to the hottest toga party of the season. Fortunately, I had my car polishing white sheet handy for some improvizational dress and there was much toga'd and untoga'd whoopee to be had. Fortunately, I saw 'em all first.

Last edited by JG300-Ascout on Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

#178: Re: A daily gallery of the humorous and strange Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:03 pm
    ----
Before his Bf-109's, before his Mustangs, before his cruiser and V-Strom, Stoopy was out there honing his launch skills in the unforgiving arena of competition. Thankfully, he equipped his steed with that one piece of indispensible equipment....

...wait for it....

The Wheelie Bar!

#179: Re: A daily gallery of the humorous and strange Author: JG300-1BulletLocation: Odessa, Texas PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:41 pm
    ----
Mr Ascout, after a while at his favorite pub, walked into the restroom and suddenly ..............

Shocked

#180: Re: A daily gallery of the humorous and strange Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:29 am
    ----
- JG300-1Bullet
Mr Ascout, after a while at his favorite pub, walked into the restroom and suddenly ..............

...forgot what he'd come in for....

-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum