The Baron has been painting again
-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum

#1: The Baron has been painting again Author: Freiherr_KieferLocation: Washington sectional PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:33 pm
    ----
picked this sucker up cheap from USMC surplus. Thought you could use it to plug a few holes in your security system (I keep getting in :-)) for the Alphasim now freeware Super Cobra

How's it look Stoopy

Last edited by Freiherr_Kiefer on Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

#2: Re: The Baron has been painting again Author: JG300-1BulletLocation: Odessa, Texas PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:40 pm
    ----
Mr. Green Mr. Green

#3: Re: The Baron has been painting again Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:28 am
    ----
I LIKE it!!!!! I can see employing the chin turret guns on private parking space violators and would-be beer thieves!!!

Nice!

#4: Re: The Baron has been painting again Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:51 am
    ----
Reminds me...

I been thinkin' about springing for the $10 Abacus AH-1G and trying to recruit Stoopy and Fr8ycat for a long-overdue movie we discussed once. Wink

#5: Re: The Baron has been painting again Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:55 am
    ----
- JG300-Ascout
Reminds me...

I been thinkin' about springing for the $10 Abacus AH-1G and trying to recruit Stoopy and Fr8ycat for a long-overdue movie we discussed once. Wink

Yup a discussion - pact, even - made over steak & beers....ready when you are!

#6: Re: The Baron has been painting again Author: Freiherr_KieferLocation: Washington sectional PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:40 pm
    ----
Okay, here you go Boars. The textures can be downloaded here

www.mediafire.com/?rddo9bm5p3yk24p

and you can get the Alphasim freeware here ( along with many other Alphasim goodies)

www.easyfly.co.nz/Free...p?dir=/USA

be sure to check here for lots of other goodies

www.easyfly.co.nz/Freeware/

Der Baron

#7: Re: The Baron has been painting again Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 2:00 am
    ----
- Freiherr_Kiefer
Okay, here you go Boars. The textures can be downloaded here

www.mediafire.com/?rddo9bm5p3yk24p

and you can get the Alphasim freeware here ( along with many other Alphasim goodies)

www.easyfly.co.nz/Free...p?dir=/USA

be sure to check here for lots of other goodies

www.easyfly.co.nz/Freeware/

Der Baron

Just to be clear, A/C that will be needed are the Deane Baunton UH-1D or C, Fr8ycat's OH-6A, the CH-46 by (need to look to see authors) and the AH-1G by Abacus for a fully authentic VN scenario. Must also have the Jean Baptiste mesh for SEA and, of course, my add on for Phu Bai. Looking for a three minute film with "Break On Through" as sound track (with some background genuine radio talk from Lam Son 719) and need at least 3-4 pilots and someone with good vid making skills. Whole sequence should be about 3.5 minutes. Decent virtual rotary wing piloting skills required for formation takeoff oand flying.

Should be the best FS2004 VN video made to date, if we get this thing done.

Other pilots welcome to apply...

#8: Re: The Baron has been painting again Author: pineyLocation: Republic of Southern New Jersey PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:20 am
    ----
The Baron was giving links to his paint job in the first post. Sorry for the confusion.

#9: Re: The Baron has been painting again Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:03 am
    ----
Will be downloading tonight, tank you Baron!

...and think there have been some additional breakthroughs in using helos with FS-Recorder, let me look into it if we don't get the pilots needed. Expands the cinematic options if it works.

#10: Re: The Baron has been painting again Author: JG300-fr8ycatLocation: Los Angeles PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:59 am
    ----
I'm there if you guys need me. Been wanting to do something like this for a while. The video editing end I got covered...(and the flying end of course). Was always shakey with the FS-Recorder but know Stoop's got that licked.

#11: Re: The Baron has been painting again Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:09 am
    ----
If you guys want to use FSX for any of the jungle sequences (once you get away form the FS9 base scenery) there is now a method to record helicopter flights and play back within an FSX mission that I'm starting to look into. Would expand the possibilities and make it easier to get a large number of helicopters in the air together and coordinate their movements (also potentially add many interesting events, smoke etc. via the mission editor). Just mentioning it.

-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum