Addon scenery "error" question
-> FSX

#1: Addon scenery "error" question Author: berlopezLocation: Copenhagen.DK PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 7:00 pm
    ----
I have been having a hard time installing addon scenery to my FSX \Gold install in win7. A couple of night ago my friend managed to install a certain pack I wanted EKRK Roskilde scenery or FSX. Unfortunately now everytime I run FSX just at start to load I get an error message:

Addon Scenery\EKRK\EKRK ROSKILDE\SCENERY\SCENERY in Area 123 not found...? Press Ok to continue...When I do this and go to ROSKILDE The new scenery shows.There's an update to this scenery pack that adds a Fuel Truck, Haven't been abale to install this one Twisted Evil

I have read that win 7 isn't very good at letting Scenery be installed in FSX by traditional method,Instead one has to click on the empty area of the Scenery Library to add it...Doesn't work for me?
I looked in the scenery Library and teh are 123 isn't there whcih should be Default terrain; But everything works fine. How can get rid of the message? Help please.

Got the scenery with the update to show Fuel Truck...But still get error message!???

-> FSX