Alien falls from sky, stuns onlookers!
-> Officer's Club

#1: Alien falls from sky, stuns onlookers! Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 8:10 am
    ----
Resident alien, wife of Ascout, celebrates the big "Three-Oh" at hubby's expense. Laughing

#2: Re: Alien falls from sky, stuns onlookers! Author: JG300-fr8ycatLocation: Los Angeles PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 10:14 am
    ----
WOW, that's cool.

One thing I just dont have the guts to try.

#3: Re: Alien falls from sky, stuns onlookers! Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 10:21 am
    ----
Cool

errrrrrrrmmmmmmmmm......do they have more of that sort of aliens where that on came from ?? Laughing

hats off !!

fled

#4: Re: Alien falls from sky, stuns onlookers! Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 10:58 am
    ----
- Uhu_Fledermaus
Cool

errrrrrrrmmmmmmmmm......do they have more of that sort of aliens where that on came from ?? Laughing

hats off !!

fled

Few as beautiful, NONE as smart or well-educated, and fewer still with her athleticism...but there's still some talent down there! (Brasil) Wink

Aww...Richard...I used to jump "when 'chutes were round and men were square"...the head guy at the facility said he had to thank us for being the "pioneers"...(jumping surplus military fighter jock T-28's with holes cut with soldering irons to make them "steerable"). Today's stuff is WAY more reliable, smaller, lighter, and light years ahead on manuverability. I may take it up again with the new stuff. (The gear is mo' 'spensive, too...a combined container/canopy/reserve is something over $3,000...my old "double L" modified T-28 cost me $75 plus $50 for the reserve).

#5: Re: Alien falls from sky, stuns onlookers! Author: JG300-fr8ycatLocation: Los Angeles PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 11:35 am
    ----
but there's still some talent down there! (Brasil)

AAHHHH......Brasil. Have met a few attractive young Brazilian ladies snowboarding the slopes of Heavenly Valley and MT. High.

Have come up with a plan to sponsor and move one in, but unfortunately everytime I bring this up to the wife she reminds me of how much work I have done to the house and what a shame it would be to lose it to her and her new boyfriend Wink

#6: Re: Alien falls from sky, stuns onlookers! Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 12:58 pm
    ----
- fr8ycat
but there's still some talent down there! (Brasil)

AAHHHH......Brasil. Have met a few attractive young Brazilian ladies snowboarding the slopes of Heavenly Valley and MT. High.

Have come up with a plan to sponsor and move one in, but unfortunately everytime I bring this up to the wife she reminds me of how much work I have done to the house and what a shame it would be to lose it to her and her new boyfriend Wink

Well, sounds like it's really too late for you....already committed...and, you'd have to settle for (at best) #2, because I already got the best one. (Actually, she kidnapped me...and she says I put something in her drink.....but I'm thinking a "macumba" (voodoo) was somehow involved. That's my story and I'm stickin' to it!).

Last edited by JG300-Ascout on Tue Jul 19, 2005 8:10 am; edited 1 time in total

#7: Re: Alien falls from sky, stuns onlookers! Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 12:58 pm
    ----
WOOHOOOO!!! Outstanding!!!!

LMAO..."At hubby's expense"...hows it feel to have been abducted eh??

#8: Re: Alien falls from sky, stuns onlookers! Author: JG300-fr8ycatLocation: Los Angeles PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 1:35 pm
    ----
hows it feel to have been abducted eh??

And while were on the topic, how's it feel to be probed?

(I know Fr8ycat has no shame........Sick......... the chop busting stops here) Laughing

#9: Re: Alien falls from sky, stuns onlookers! Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 2:04 pm
    ----
- JG300-Stoopy
WOOHOOOO!!! Outstanding!!!!

LMAO..."At hubby's expense"...hows it feel to have been abducted eh??

Well, it was the B'day gift she asked for, so I set it up (and used my experience to check out the outfit she'd be jumping with....gotta' protect my investment, dontcha' know.....)

On being abducted....that's a WHOLE other story...and one you're not likely to hear, either! Wink

(and you probably wouldn't believe it even if you did.....)

#10: Re: Alien falls from sky, stuns onlookers! Author: Guest PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 7:47 pm
    ----

Saw this and thought it fit the occasion....tell the ol'lady the pigs wish her a happy B-day!

#11: Re: Alien falls from sky, stuns onlookers! Author: JG300-HoppaLocation: vernon BC PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 10:48 pm
    ----
That is so awesome......I totally envy you Ascout,,,,,not only do you have a fit, smart, and very attractive wife ...( I mean that with nothing but respect ), she obviously also has that adventureous spirit , and that is one of the best qualitys you can have in a partner in my eyes....

#12: Re: Alien falls from sky, stuns onlookers! Author: SpostaLocation: Michigan PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 11:35 pm
    ----
You're a lucky fella Ascout. My little woman is afraid of heights. I'd sh*t a brick if she'd ever suggest such a birthday gift.

Good show, sir. ~S~ Mr. Green

-> Officer's Club