The film I know you've all been waiting for....
-> Officer's Club

#1: The film I know you've all been waiting for.... Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:48 pm
    ----
...and I know you're just as excited as I'm not.

www.nydailynews.com/en...e-1.988713

I'm dying to know how they're going to dispose of Charlotte "Charlie" Blackwood. "Dear John" letter? "Mav, I've met someone else....and she's your sister." Laughing

Last edited by JG300-Ascout on Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:49 am; edited 1 time in total

#2: Re: The film I know you've all been waiting for.... Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 10:24 pm
    ----
lmao, that would be the blooper of the century me thinks

#3: Re: The film I know you've all been waiting for.... Author: pineyLocation: Republic of Southern New Jersey PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:46 am
    ----
Maybe Mav could be a long lost MIA and Rambo could rescue him and we get two sequels for the price of one

#4: Re: The film I know you've all been waiting for.... Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:11 pm
    ----
- JG300-Ascout
"Mav, I've met someone else....and she's your sister." Laughing

Hmmm, Shocked you might be on to something there....need help with the screenplay, or the casting??? Twisted Evil

#5: Re: The film I know you've all been waiting for.... Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:18 pm
    ----
- JG300-Stoopy
- JG300-Ascout
"Mav, I've met someone else....and she's your sister." Laughing

Hmmm, Shocked you might be on to something there....need help with the screenplay, or the casting??? Twisted Evil

Real Lifeā„¢ has already filled that little gap in for them. Wink

-> Officer's Club