Awww....and we missed it!
-> Officer's Club

#1: Awww....and we missed it! Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 5:46 pm
    ----
Sad

www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNf9t8R-ZWo

This might be just as good with skwirrels, if you could just find the darn little things...

#2: Re: Awww....and we missed it! Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:56 pm
    ----
HOLY CRAP!
Now THAT's an acquired taste.

#3: Re: Awww....and we missed it! Author: 401RCAF_HammerLocation: Burlington, Ontario, Canada. PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:10 pm
    ----
-S-

Nice to see so many ladys have a taste for testicals. Takes balls to wolf them down.

Hammer

#4: Re: Awww....and we missed it! Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:36 pm
    ----
ROFL....great stuff....LOL

"I like the small ones"..... (Thank you for that!)...

#5: Re: Awww....and we missed it! Author: HF_SlowHandLocation: Meeechigan PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:50 pm
    ----
Hmmmm anyone else wondering how Ascout 'stumbled' onto this video? LOL what were u thinking man!?

#6: Re: Awww....and we missed it! Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:56 am
    ----
The impossible has just happened. My desire to visit Illinois decreased even further from what it was.

Shocked

#7: Re: Awww....and we missed it! Author: JG300-1BulletLocation: Odessa, Texas PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:11 am
    ----
Well that will go into the list of stuff I don't want to eat. Turkey Testicles, Menudo, beef Tongue, Cow eyeballs or cow brains, Mountian ostyers...............

#8: Re: Awww....and we missed it! Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:03 am
    ----
- JG300-1Bullet
Well that will go into the list of stuff I don't want to eat. Turkey Testicles, Menudo, beef Tongue, Cow eyeballs or cow brains, Mountian ostyers...............

But it's breaded and fried! Jeez, that even makes okra edible.

#9: Re: Awww....and we missed it! Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:37 am
    ----
- JG300-Ascout
Jeez, that even makes okra edible.

I liked her show, but I don't think I could eat her.

-> Officer's Club