This is Gonna Be A MUST See!
-> Officer's Club

#1: This is Gonna Be A MUST See! Author: Shadow_HomfixrLocation: Fort Walton Beach, FL-USA PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:23 am
    ----
Red Tails premiers 01/20/21012. The trailers below speaks for their selves!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpA6TC0T_Lw

www.youtube.com/watch?...h_response

www.youtube.com/watch?...h_response

Mr. Green Laughing

#2: Re: This is Gonna Be A MUST See! Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:04 pm
    ----
Well, yep it looks great, I'll drink a bit of Jack & Coke beforehand to get me through the scene of the P-51 blowing up the battleship. Oops spoiler alert!

#3: Re: This is Gonna Be A MUST See! Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:02 pm
    ----
Yep, I'm going to be watching out for that movie too... Wink

I was at an air show a few years back and seen a 'red tail' 51 sitting on the ground with a older black gentleman standing next to it. I asked him if he was a Tuskegee pilot and he said yes and flew the 51 sitting in front of us to the show. I got his autograph on my 'Oshkosh Hat"... Smile

Who signed the hat you ask? Mr. C.J.Williams... Wink

#4: Re: This is Gonna Be A MUST See! Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:42 pm
    ----
And the CGI aircraft don't seem to be pulling more than about 15G's, as opposed to the usual 20. Wink

#5: Re: This is Gonna Be A MUST See! Author: JG300-1BulletLocation: Odessa, Texas PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:21 am
    ----
COMMEMORATIVE AIR FORCE
RED TAIL SQUADRON
www.redtail.org/

This will be one GREAT movie!!!!!

www.tuskegeeairmen.org/

There was also a move made in 1995 called "The Tuskgee Airmen"
www.youtube.com/watch?v=OvYvQcppaU4

It was also a good movie!!

-> Officer's Club