Cliffs of Dover
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next  :| |:
-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum

#16: Re: Cliffs of Dover Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:57 pm
    ----
Very cool pics - even though you're shootin' at the poor little lonely FW... Smile

#17: Re: Cliffs of Dover Author: JG300-Dan736Location: Burlinton Ont PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:17 am
    ----
Aw he wasn't lonely there was 5 of them even if they were unescourted.Got online today and did ok,bagged a BF110 in a long cat and mouse chase,then another 110 appeared seemingly out of the thin air and sprayed me good,fortune was with me though as I was able to limp it on home. MG]

#18: Re: Cliffs of Dover Author: wheelsup_cavuLocation: Corona, California PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:17 am
    ----
The IL-2 series has always had snipers for rear gunners.
Still looked like a fun evening though.

Wheels

#19: Re: Cliffs of Dover Author: JG300-Dan736Location: Burlinton Ont PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:40 am
    ----
had some more fun tonight,starting to really get comfy in my 109.Did some escourt service where I ran into some Hurricanes and spits.Never got any kills but I harrassed and shot them up enough to buy the bombers some extra time to complete the mission. pretty sure I hit him on this pass was in a turning match with this spit and held my own. Taking off befor the sun was up was alot of fun as is managing the 109's engine while trying to keep my head on a swivel while peeking at the map while peeking at the compas while getting alerts on the radio.Really having some fun with this. Smile

#20: Re: Cliffs of Dover Author: HF_SlowHandLocation: Meeechigan PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:02 am
    ----
I bought this a long time ago but had graphics problems - look at gauges, any ideas?

thanks
slow

#21: Re: Cliffs of Dover Author: JG300-Dan736Location: Burlinton Ont PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:07 pm
    ----
Hi SlowHand that pic looks similar to what mine looked like when I first fired it up,but about an hour latter the patch downloaded and installed all by it's self and since then the simms run like a well oiled machine that draws me in deeper every time I play. there is also another patch comming that will improve frame rates as well as refine the modeling os some aspects of some of the planes ect.If you didn't have the patch please get it and give this wonderful simm another chance. Smile

#22: Re: Cliffs of Dover Author: HF_SlowHandLocation: Meeechigan PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:26 pm
    ----
Thanks

I wont give up!... here is the result of my first sortie

slow

#23: Re: Cliffs of Dover Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:23 pm
    ----
- JG300-Dan736
...starting to really get comfy in my 109.

Oooo my ears just perked up, I was startin' to wonder about that!

Diggin' the sacreenshots buddy and glad you are having a good time! IL2 had a long learning curve too but I agree, once you "get" it, there's just something about flying a mission that has you sweating by the time you get back to your airbase and land. This looks fantastic - time to upgrade the machine!

#24: Re: Cliffs of Dover Author: HF_SlowHandLocation: Meeechigan PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:23 am
    ----
well Steam says my game is patched and up to date but my graphics problems maintain - updated drivers too... anyone know any worthwhile forums (present one aside LOL) that I should review?

thanks
Slow

#25: Re: Cliffs of Dover Author: JG300-Dan736Location: Burlinton Ont PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:34 am
    ----
If you look on the previous pag Wheelsup-cavu has links to 3 sites including SimHQ for IL-2 COD and there is the pilots manual pfd that goes into a lot of the settings and the differences that they make,it has a ton of info on it.to find it right click the steam icon then go to folders then steam maps then common thenil2 cod manual,I think. Smile

#26: Re: Cliffs of Dover Author: 401RCAF_HammerLocation: Burlington, Ontario, Canada. PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:03 pm
    ----
-S-

The pics of C.O.D. gave me a woody....need a better machine though, anyone want to by a used testicle..? A kidney, not too badly abused or maby a eyeball..just not my gun eye. How about a pot filled lung..?

Hammer

#27: Re: Cliffs of Dover Author: JG300-fr8ycatLocation: Los Angeles PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:43 am
    ----
Very cool Dan, thanks for sharing the screen shots. Makes me wanna fire it up again.

#28: Re: Cliffs of Dover Author: wheelsup_cavuLocation: Corona, California PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:49 pm
    ----
Turn off the epilepsy filter Slowhand. I can almost guarantee that is what is causing the graphics problem.

Wheels

#29: Re: Cliffs of Dover Author: HF_SlowHandLocation: Meeechigan PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:39 am
    ----
Wheelsup...that was exactly the problem! Many thanks!!!!

#30: Re: Cliffs of Dover Author: wheelsup_cavuLocation: Corona, California PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 4:40 am
    ----
Glad to hear it worked for you. Smile

I've seen several screenshots at SimHQ showing that exact same graphics anomaly so I knew I had a good shot with my answer.

Wheels

-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum