HF_Memorial flight
-> Officer's Club

#1: HF_Memorial flight Author: HF_Hollywood PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 7:18 pm
    ----
~S~ Gentlemen,

I want to inform all members of comm central that we {the Helfighters}have lost one of our founding members. HF_Ginger passed away sudenly. The reason is not known at this time but it was sudden and unexpected. WE will be having a missing man memorial flight in the near future the time and date is not known as of yet.

There will also be a memorial section on our web site and here is the address to our site

hf_fighters.tripod.com/

Thanks all for listening have a great day

~S~ All
HF_Hollywood GC Hell Fighter squadron

#2: Re: HF_Memorial flight Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 7:35 pm
    ----
Thanks for the info Hollywood, we appreciate it and all of us here at CC want to extent our sincere condolences to the family of Ginger...

Please keep us posted about the memorial flight...:chug:

#3: Re: HF_Memorial flight Author: 401RCAF_HitManLocation: Ontario, CANADA (next to the beer store) PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 8:49 pm
    ----
S! Hollywood...sorry to hear about HF_Ginger, he will be missed. Let me know when the memorial flight is I would be honoured to attend.

#4: Re: HF_Memorial flight Author: RCAF_MadDog PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 2:24 am
    ----
~S~ Hollywood All of our condolences, thoughts and prayers go out to the Hell Fighters and the family.

May he fly high for ever in peace. ~S~

RCAF_MadDog

#5: Re: HF_Memorial flight Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 4:17 am
    ----
these are sad tidings Hollywood,
very sorry to hear this news about Ginger,
please accept my sincerest condolances and pass them on to the family of Ginger, he will be missed,
let us know when you will hold the memorial flight and I'll do my outmost to attend.

rgds
fled

#6: Re: HF_Memorial flight Author: JO_AIRBOSSLocation: SPOKANE WA PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 3:46 pm
    ----
PLZ TELL ME THAT THIS IS NOT THE GINGER OF JO
JO_AIRBOSS

#7: Re: HF_Memorial flight Author: HF_Hollywood PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 6:32 pm
    ----
~S~ Sir,

I don't know anything about that but i can tell you the he lived and worked in london England.

HF_Hollywood

#8: Re: HF_Memorial flight Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 7:12 pm
    ----
Please accept condolences on behalf of all JG300 members. We're very sad to hear of your loss of a good friend.

S~ and Tailwinds, HF_Ginger

-> Officer's Club