Militracks German Vehicle Show 2012 (Overloon, Holland)
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#1: Militracks German Vehicle Show 2012 (Overloon, Holland) Author: earlymb PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:54 am
    ----
Hi all,

the 'Militracks' German Vehicle Show will be held for the third time on May 19 & 20, 2012 at the Liberty Park Museum in Overloon, The Netherlands (about 40 km under Nijmegen). This event will feature a selection of original WW2 German vehicles in restored, fully operational condition that will drive around the off-road course about 1mile in lenght that is specially set out in the museum park.

Visitors will again get the opportunity to buy a ticket for a ride around the course in a vehicle of their choice (if available). At previous events all participating vehicles did that, and it was great fun for public and owners alike!

On both days there will also be a militaria market, and on sunday there will also be an in-door military modellers' show.

Opening hours on both days are 10.00 - 18.00; entrance is €10.00/pp per day and includes access to Militracks, the militaria market and the entire museum itself.

Participation is on invitation only, but all visitors are welcome of course! They already have a good selection of Type 166's, 82's, motorcycles and Kettenkrads, but if you have a special vehicle that you think would be something for this show drop me a line and I'll see if something can be arranged. I'm not in the organization but I do know them. The museum offers good facilities for participants.

For an impression of the past events just do a search on 'militracks' on youtube or google.

Also see www.oorlogsmuseum.nl/militracks/

Greetz Wink

David

#2: Re: Militracks German Vehicle Show 2012 (Overloon, Holland) Author: Michel_KraussLocation: Zuid-Holland, The Netherlands PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:05 pm
    ----
I will be there

#3: Re: Militracks German Vehicle Show 2012 (Overloon, Holland) Author: Manu-MilitaryLocation: Right in the heart of the Chambois pocket PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:21 am
    ----
I'll be there too for the second time.

-> AFV News Discussion Board