April 1st Flight info
-> Com-Central's FSX Bush Flights

#1: April 1st Flight info Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:23 pm
    ----
While we are waiting for Marco to return and to provide us with his excellent flight plans for our Sunday excursions, here is a little challenge for us. Let’s all go to Idaho and get ready for an interesting landscape and some, well, different airfields. I recommend to download the free Idaho Gold airstrips from OZx (http://aussiex.org/forum/index.php?/files/file/1854-idaho-dirt-gold/), because we take off from one of these fields and who knows, we might encounter one of them on a later trip. I made the flight with the Beaver and that aircraft was very suitable for this trip!

Of course, the ORBX Central Rocky Mountains scenery should be installed, because that is the selected area for our little adventure.

See you Sunday

Gunter

#2: Re: April 1st Flight info Author: lazyeight PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:36 am
    ----
Sorry I will miss this one. Will be fishing with my grandson. Can't turn that down.

Have a great flight!

Lazyeight

#3: Re: April 1st Flight info Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:15 pm
    ----
Sorry you're going to miss it Buddy, but I wouldn't turn that down either ( and I don't know your grandson...lol )

Hope to see you next week... Wink

#4: Re: April 1st Flight info Author: jeff3163Location: KBLI PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:41 pm
    ----
I am making a valiant effort to get up and running for the flight. I corrupted my FSX drive last week, and had to reformat/reinstall everything FSX. I am still sewing up stitches, and dressing wounds. LOL. The check flight seems to be a go, so I will see you all in an hour, somewhere in the Idaho woods. Sorry you couldn't make the flight Buddy. Good luck to you both, fishin'. Bring back a whopper of a story.

#5: Re: April 1st Flight info Author: jeff3163Location: KBLI PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:57 pm
    ----
Here are my pics from the April Fools day flight. See you tomorrow.

Pics ---> Sorry, pics removed in 2020. <---Don't Click me!!!

Last edited by jeff3163 on Tue Apr 21, 2020 5:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

#6: Re: April 1st Flight info Author: SnorreLocation: Ziegenhain, Germany PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:13 pm
    ----
Cool pics as always! Tomorrows flight plan is up!

#7: Re: April 1st Flight info Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:35 pm
    ----
Great pics Jeff and it was a very scenic flight... Wink

-> Com-Central's FSX Bush Flights