CFS1 & TeamSpeak2
-> CFS1

#1: CFS1 & TeamSpeak2 Author: tazmo8448Location: SC PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:31 am
    ----
Anyone have an idea as to why my TS2 stops working when I actually fly in CFS1? It works all the way to the ready room then when I join it disables TS2 and will not re-enable til I minimize the game and then click on TS2 on the desktop...until I do that there is no comms...and...when I go back to the game it shuts off.......anybody?
Sam~

#2: Re: CFS1 & TeamSpeak2 Author: tazmo8448Location: SC PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:33 am
    ----
btw TS2 works with other sims like IL-2 for an example.....

#3: Re: CFS1 & TeamSpeak2 Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:29 pm
    ----
Sry, can't help with that one Taz.
There are plenty of IL2 flyers who might be able to offer some input though.
Not to mention our host, Mr Sheep.... I mean Bushwhacker.

#4: Re: CFS1 & TeamSpeak2 Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:25 pm
    ----
LOL Shades...

I would think it's something to do with the sound card, the CFS1 game and the TeamSpeak2 server all trying to use the same resources.

You may want to try disabling the sound in the CFS game and see it that works. If it does, there's a conflict for sure. Resolving it may not be easy however and perhaps a trip to the Team Speak forums would help.

Good luck and let us know what you find... Wink

#5: Re: CFS1 & TeamSpeak2 Author: tazmo8448Location: SC PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 7:23 am
    ----
You just might have a point there because I did have an issue with teamspeak once and it was in the sound card somehow my default card wasn't listed and I was able to put it back in and all was well...and as far as CFS1 goes this past Sunday was the very first time that issue popped up. Its either one or the other for sure and you can't tell me these computers don't have a mind of their own..kinda like an old beagle I had once.
Sam~
aka Taz

#6: Re: CFS1 & TeamSpeak2 Author: tazmo8448Location: SC PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 8:11 am
    ----
Yup that was it....the sound card in TeamSpeak2 was on another generic setting and when I put it back on the right one it works just fine now...don't know why I didn't think of that at the time....CRS I suppose....thanks guys

#7: Re: CFS1 & TeamSpeak2 Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 11:36 am
    ----
Thanks for the update tazmo8448 and it's our pleasure to help... Wink

-> CFS1