F-86 Sabre Pilots P.O.V.
-> Officer's Club

#1: F-86 Sabre Pilots P.O.V. Author: 401RCAF_HammerLocation: Burlington, Ontario, Canada. PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 3:19 pm
    ----
-S-

For all you Sabre lovers, like me, here is a great little clip from the pilots point of view..enjoy...

www.youtube.com/watch?...re=related

Hammer Smile Cool Smile Cool Smile

#2: Re: F-86 Sabre Pilots P.O.V. Author: JG300-1BulletLocation: Odessa, Texas PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 11:50 pm
    ----
Nice ride. Thanks Mr. Green

#3: Re: F-86 Sabre Pilots P.O.V. Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 6:59 am
    ----
When I get my 'Stang, Corsair, Mitchell and Lighning all restored and running the way I want them to, I might have to take a serious looks at getting one of these in my hangar. Wink

#4: Re: F-86 Sabre Pilots P.O.V. Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 11:58 am
    ----
WOW!! He flies just like I do with the exception of the crashing, burning and bouncing on the RW...

#5: Re: F-86 Sabre Pilots P.O.V. Author: bsmartLocation: Central Maryland PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 12:29 pm
    ----
- Shadow_Bshwackr
WOW!! He flies just like I do with the exception of the crashing, burning and bouncing on the RW...

I must have been watching a different vid. I didn't see him crash burn or even bounce down the runway even once Mr. Green

#6: Re: F-86 Sabre Pilots P.O.V. Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 12:52 pm
    ----
ROFL Bob...

#7: Re: F-86 Sabre Pilots P.O.V. Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 3:38 pm
    ----
- bsmart
- Shadow_Bshwackr

I must have been watching a different vid. I didn't see him crash burn or even bounce down the runway even once Mr. Green

That's cuz he's a scaredy cat that stays well above and away from the runway (probably has "unlimited fuel" turned on). Bushy gets right down there with wheels lowered (when he thinks about it) and smacks that ol' runway in the face and shows it who's boss! He makes that runway his bitch!

#8: Re: F-86 Sabre Pilots P.O.V. Author: HF_SlowHandLocation: Meeechigan PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 8:38 pm
    ----
damn Ascout LOL

#9: Re: F-86 Sabre Pilots P.O.V. Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 12:01 am
    ----
ROFL Ascout! FINALLY, someone who understands flying...

-> Officer's Club