Sunday 20th May Bush Flight
-> Com-Central's FSX Bush Flights

#1: Sunday 20th May Bush Flight Author: SnorreLocation: Ziegenhain, Germany PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 1:47 pm
    ----
Here we are now, ready to change aircraft again.

Since our destination is a lake, we should switch to something more suitable than a Warbird, a Goose for example.

Make sure you turn the crash detection off, because despite the fact that the destination Fraser Lake SPB (CBJ8) is listed as water runway, all landings there result in a crash after touch down....

Our trip leads us westward and then we turn to the north, about 210 nm, which should last about 1:30 hours in a Goose. With that, we enter a new aera, and the most suitable addon for that is ORBX Pacific Fjords.

See you Sunday!

#2: Re: Sunday 20th May Bush Flight Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 3:39 pm
    ----
I'll try and make it, as it was planned that I was off work for the weekend, due to a number of hudlums calling in sick I have to run the show Sad

#3: Re: Sunday 20th May Bush Flight Author: SnorreLocation: Ziegenhain, Germany PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 12:41 pm
    ----
We keep our fingers crossed that you are back from work in time...

#4: Re: Sunday 20th May Bush Flight Author: SnorreLocation: Ziegenhain, Germany PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 4:16 pm
    ----
It may happen that I will be a couple of minutes late tonight, so don't wait for me, I'll catch up with you....

#5: Re: Sunday 20th May Bush Flight Author: SnorreLocation: Ziegenhain, Germany PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 6:38 pm
    ----
When I tested it the flightplan was ok, but now it is not really useable, puts you into a different airport and it does not not depict the waypoints...sorry for that...

#6: Re: Sunday 20th May Bush Flight Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 5:44 am
    ----
sorry I missed the fun guys, was quite late before I even got the chance of going home Sad

-> Com-Central's FSX Bush Flights