Magnetic Induction Motor
-> Officer's Club

#1: Magnetic Induction Motor Author: 401RCAF_HammerLocation: Burlington, Ontario, Canada. PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 7:13 pm
    ----
-S-

Here is a idea I have been thinking about, someone made one that works. I was going to try to build one with a different design but I like his build. The youtube video is in spanish but if you fast forward to the 2:45 mark..I think you will get the idea. Imagine where we can go with this...

www.youtube.com/watch?v=lBB8puMtwJM

With new small super magnets, like N52 (neodymium) that have a lifting power of about 50 lbs for a 1 inch by 1 1/4 magnet, we can utilize this for many applications including motors, electric generators and magnetic brakes.

If you are into this kind of stuff, here is a link ...

www.first4magnets.com/...o-71-p.asp

These puppys are only slightly larger than a quarter yey have the class2 pull force of 110 lbs..!!!

www.kjmagnetics.com/pr...52&cat=168

Hammer Smile Cool Smile Cool Smile

#2: Re: Magnetic Induction Motor Author: bsmartLocation: Central Maryland PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 8:49 pm
    ----
Can we use them to launch Skwirrels?

#3: Re: Magnetic Induction Motor Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 9:26 pm
    ----
I can hear ya know!
Razz

#4: Re: Magnetic Induction Motor Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 2:13 am
    ----
- bsmart
Can we use them to launch Skwirrels?

You can achieve more accelerations with conventional black powder. Wink

#5: Re: Magnetic Induction Motor Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 1:47 pm
    ----
I've got a Pennsylvania Longrifle .45cal would that be effective enough to launch the rodent to kingdom come ?

#6: Re: Magnetic Induction Motor Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 1:53 pm
    ----
grrrrrrrrrrs!

#7: Re: Magnetic Induction Motor Author: pineyLocation: Republic of Southern New Jersey PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 1:57 pm
    ----
the dang black powder is too messy. I got me a .22-250 jest itching fer another notch

#8: Re: Magnetic Induction Motor Author: 401RCAF_HammerLocation: Burlington, Ontario, Canada. PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 5:09 pm
    ----
-S-

You can get a SVT-40 up here in Canada for $290.00...

Hammer

#9: Re: Magnetic Induction Motor Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 11:00 am
    ----
And there was I, about to apologise for these sob's hi-jacking your thread!

Sobbin' sob's.

Razz

#10: Re: Magnetic Induction Motor Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 9:39 am
    ----
- piney
the dang black powder is too messy. I got me a .22-250 jest itching fer another notch

AH ! but it's great for added dramatic effects Twisted Evil

-> Officer's Club