A new addition to the forums..?
-> Officer's Club

#1: A new addition to the forums..? Author: 401RCAF_HammerLocation: Burlington, Ontario, Canada. PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 2:20 pm
    ----
-S-

How about a forum for gun enthusiasts..? I shoot cowboy action and enjoy modding my firearms, going to try and duracoat my Enfield No4 Mk1 soon. Anybody interested in sharing ideas and pics..? Here is my first build..a stock Rugger 1022 modded..lots of fun to shoot with 25 round mags...

www.youtube.com/watch?...ature=plcp

Hammer Smile Cool Smile Cool Smile

#2: Re: A new addition to the forums..? Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 4:09 pm
    ----
With a ban on any discussion of skwirrell targets.

#3: Re: A new addition to the forums..? Author: HF_SlowHandLocation: Meeechigan PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 8:33 pm
    ----
original review of Ruger 10-22 from 1964...

Over-all performance of this rifle was excellent.

#4: Re: A new addition to the forums..? Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 9:02 pm
    ----
There has been the occasional suggestion about something similar in the AFV/Artillery section....sort of a "other" category not neatly fitting into the other two. How about adding a "Guns/Other Weapons Systems" there?

Typically, this sort of thing just fell into the Officers Club, but a designated forum might be better.

#5: Re: A new addition to the forums..? Author: 401RCAF_HammerLocation: Burlington, Ontario, Canada. PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 10:29 pm
    ----
-S-

I think Ascout has it..a designated forum just for firearms, not the computer ones..lol.. Ideas on modding, problem solution and just general discussion, basically for members who like guns, shooting or collecting them, reloading tips and so on..show off your pics..! I did a nice job on my SKS with the Tapco Infusion stock..trigger job next.

www.youtube.com/watch?...el&list=UL

#6: Re: A new addition to the forums..? Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 12:00 am
    ----
- 401RCAF_Hammer
-S-

I think Ascout has it..a designated forum just for firearms, not the computer ones..lol.. Ideas on modding, problem solution and just general discussion, basically for members who like guns, shooting or collecting them, reloading tips and so on..show off your pics..! I did a nice job on my SKS with the Tapco Infusion stock..trigger job next.

www.youtube.com/watch?...mp;list=UL

I is so old, I only remember SKS's with the 10 round "trapdoor" magazine cartridge release....loaded singly or with a stripper clip. Was a pretty common war trophy amongst my set of geriatric gunslingers. Rolling Eyes

#7: Re: A new addition to the forums..? Author: JG300-1BulletLocation: Odessa, Texas PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 2:58 am
    ----
Do it.....

#8: Re: A new addition to the forums..? Author: pineyLocation: Republic of Southern New Jersey PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 4:02 am
    ----
sounds cool, used to put a fair amount of lead dpwnrange, would probably be fun

#9: Re: A new addition to the forums..? Author: Doug_KibbeyLocation: The Great Satan PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 4:09 am
    ----
Request has been posted in the Admin's forum. Hammer, if you'd like a role as a moderator to augment the three we already have for quasi-military topics, we'd certainly consider your addition to the staff.

#10: Re: A new addition to the forums..? Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 11:41 am
    ----
Great idea Hammer and it's in discussion... Wink

#11: Re: A new addition to the forums..? Author: 401RCAF_HammerLocation: Burlington, Ontario, Canada. PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 4:51 pm
    ----
-S-

Sounds good to me boys..!

#12: Re: A new addition to the forums..? Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 11:38 pm
    ----
CLICK HERE!!!

-> Officer's Club