Rapid Fire
-> Guns and Other Weapons Systems Apart From Artillery

#1: Rapid Fire Author: 401RCAF_HammerLocation: Burlington, Ontario, Canada. PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:07 pm
    ----
-S-

Here are my 3 favorite rapid fire clips from Hickock45s channel.
If you like guns...you will love these..!!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=WEtosDa5LMU

www.youtube.com/watch?v=KA-O9iyggVQ

www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQygPC-4_kI

Life is good

Hammer Smile Cool Smile Cool Smile

#2: Re: Rapid Fire Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:03 pm
    ----
I'm not too sure about shooting flat steel at close range as in the last video. I heard at least one flying ricochet. IMO, he's taking a not insignificant risk there, but maybe that's just me.

#3: Re: Rapid Fire Author: Shadow_HomfixrLocation: Fort Walton Beach, FL-USA PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:04 pm
    ----
Personally I don't shoot but I do enjoy watching the competition shooting. I like to watch American Guns on the discovery channel and Sons of Guns. Last weeks episode on American Guns featured a 13 year old rapid shooter that is ranked 3rd out of all age groups in the US. He shot a lever action western type rifle against a auto machine gun and hit all 12 targets faster than the machine gun did..lol. I am sure anyone that watches American Guns enjoys watching Paige and her mom shoot also. Here are a couple of clips of Paige and her mom shooting. All I can say is what a well armed family that is..lol

www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKi00APG9zs

www.youtube.com/watch?...ure=relmfu

www.youtube.com/watch?...re=related

#4: Re: Rapid Fire Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:03 am
    ----
Sons of Guns, literally, makes me want to barf. It's all the worst features of "Orange County Choppers", but with firearms. The contrived drama just makes it worse. I can't even watch it now.

When I want to see impressive rapid fire, I just wait for an appearance by Jerry Miculek. Doesn't matter if it's a handgun or a long gun, it's always impressive. Wink

#5: Re: Rapid Fire Author: 401RCAF_HammerLocation: Burlington, Ontario, Canada. PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:20 pm
    ----
-S-

How about Bob Munden Ascout...?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=DcZHVspVIDs

I use to watch him on American Shooter..

#6: Re: Rapid Fire Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:22 am
    ----
- 401RCAF_Hammer
-S-

How about Bob Munden Ascout...?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=DcZHVspVIDs

I use to watch him on American Shooter..

Yeah, his "impossible shots" sequences are pretty cool.

Don't know if he could out shoot Sharon Stone, though. Wink

There's another guy on there who's done some amazing stuff with vintage black powder rifles, too. And I don't mean modern tech ones, either. Balloons at 200 meters with ball and stuff like that. Makes me tired just watching him hold that gun up there while taking those shots.

-> Guns and Other Weapons Systems Apart From Artillery