Le JG200-Ascout, he eez taking leave for a while....
-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum

#1: Le JG200-Ascout, he eez taking leave for a while.... Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 11:18 am
    ----
Dry your eyes, I'll be back. Just gonna' be gimped up for a while after Aug. 16 when the bad man insists on cuttin' on my right shoulder for major impingement. I'll try to type "Howdy" one-handed just to be an annoyance.
Until the surgery, I'll be in 'Urp for two weeks, so not on line much until "the day". Expect a few frownie-face smiles and pathetic solicitations for sympathy and secondary gains.

No parking in my hangar space, stay outta' my aircraft...and NOBODY touches Heidi or Gretchen at the "Pig Sty". I don't wanna' hafta' send my people after anyone....

Keep the mud wet and the sty stinky!

#2: Re: Le JG200-Ascout, he eez taking leave for a while.... Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 8:12 pm
    ----
LOL Ascout, best wishes and don't worry about Heidi or Gretchen, we'll 'take care of them' for ya...:D

#3: Re: Le JG200-Ascout, he eez taking leave for a while.... Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 2:48 pm
    ----
And....typing with one hand will be different for you, how?

Heidi and Gretchen have received official orders to be prepared to hand-feed you fresh strawberries and to attend to any personal functions with which you may need assistance during your recuperation. Your Sau brothers are behind you 100% and will begin training the girls for you as soon as your departure for overseas becomes active.

Our plan is for them to be fully briefed, trained and proficient in these practices immediately upon your return to the States. We'll have to make some sacrifices in our schedules so as to be able to train them in your absence but we all, to a man, agree this is the least we can do to support you in this hour of need.

IF you have any input on specific procedures you'd like them to be competent with, just let us know and we'll do our best for you bud!

#4: Re: Le JG200-Ascout, he eez taking leave for a while.... Author: Combat PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 7:07 pm
    ----
Good luck bud!

~S~

#5: Re: Le JG200-Ascout, he eez taking leave for a while.... Author: KitformLocation: Cleveland. UK. PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 1:43 pm
    ----
Hey Ascout,

How was the trip to the bacon slicer?

I trust he made a few choice cuts and that all is well.

You'll be back on all four trotters soon I hope.

Best wishes.

#6: Re: Le JG200-Ascout, he eez taking leave for a while.... Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 1:52 pm
    ----
It went well...no repair was necessary, just the ol' subacromial decompression and debridement....can use arm as "tolerable"...quicker recovery...maybe back to full normal in 4 weeks...much better than rotator cuff repair...I'm still a little gimpy, but functional, within limits.

Thanks!

#7: Re: Le JG200-Ascout, he eez taking leave for a while.... Author: RCAF_MadDog PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 3:12 pm
    ----
Late post but I hope ya never have to have more surgery on that shoulder. I went through total reconstructive surgery (including the rotator cuff) on my left shoulder and man what a bi### it was lol 12 weeks in a sling with no movement then 6 weeks of therapy

Im glad to hear every thing went good for ya

MD

#8: Re: Le JG200-Ascout, he eez taking leave for a while.... Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 3:56 pm
    ----
Glad everything went well Ascout... Wink

-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum