July 8th Bush Flight
-> Com-Central's FSX Bush Flights

#1: July 8th Bush Flight Author: SnorreLocation: Ziegenhain, Germany PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:20 am
    ----
Hi gentlemen,
I'm back from my trip and will prepare a flight plan for the July 8th flight. It will be postet here in time.

Jerry, my sincere condolences!

#2: Re: July 8th Bush Flight Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:47 am
    ----
sounds fine to me Gunter Smile

#3: Re: July 8th Bush Flight Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:23 pm
    ----
Have fun fellas and thanks Gunter!

#4: Re: July 8th Bush Flight Author: SnorreLocation: Ziegenhain, Germany PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:11 pm
    ----
Ok, so here we go again. The area we are in right now sports a very high number of beautifully made ORBX airports. We can't visit them all but I did set up this flight to pay a visit to some of them.

So at first we turn north again to visit the beautiful area of the Nooksack River and the recently released freeware of 7WA3 (it actually includes three airstrips; if you don't have it go and get it!) before we turn south and look for Israel's Farm and Concrete. At Darrington I suggest we stop and enjoy the scenery for a while.

We then continue with some serious Bush Flying through the mountains until we see Firstair and (if you have Firstair installed) the running train. Then we arrive at Harveys Field for a short break and finally continue on to Fall City.

The Fall City runway is neither long nor wide so I suggest we take the trusted old Beaver out of the hangar for this trip.

See you Sunday!

#5: Re: July 8th Bush Flight Author: SnorreLocation: Ziegenhain, Germany PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:12 pm
    ----
I just tried to connect to either TS3 or TS2, both seem to be offline. If this doesn't get resolved I suggest we meet at Skype for tonights flight....
Anyother suggestions fellas?

#6: Re: July 8th Bush Flight Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:46 pm
    ----
yup, same result here TS2 & 3 dead as a doornail Sad

alternatively we could use the ORBX TS3 server as well Wink

203.46.105.34:20000
ORBXPNWFC

Look for the Multiplayer Bush Flyin channel Wink

#7: Re: July 8th Bush Flight Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:29 pm
    ----
It should be ok now fellas, the server was reset... Wink

#8: Re: July 8th Bush Flight Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:54 pm
    ----
Thank you Jerry !

#9: Re: July 8th Bush Flight Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:02 pm
    ----
NP and take pics of todays flight!!!!

#10: Re: July 8th Bush Flight Author: lazyeight PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:25 pm
    ----
My computer picked up a virus and is now in the shop for a clean-up. Should have it back Monday so I will be missing the flight today. I will try to say hello on TS3 during the flight if I can. Have a fun flight and maybe next Sunday I can join in once more.

#11: Re: July 8th Bush Flight Author: SnorreLocation: Ziegenhain, Germany PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:48 pm
    ----
Thanks Jerry!

#12: Re: July 8th Bush Flight Author: jeff3163Location: KBLI PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:18 pm
    ----
Hey guys,
I am just getting up to speed on today's flight. I guess I need to acquire 7WA3, but I have all the others already. See ya online.

ps- I DO have all the pics I've been taking, but I've "dropped the ball" on posting links. You can go to my photobucket to view them on your own, right? My new computer configuration (second computer) is kinda goofy, and hard to work with. I will try to get some links posted soon. If I can pull my head out of my . . . well, you know.

Last edited by jeff3163 on Tue Apr 21, 2020 5:04 pm; edited 3 times in total

#13: Re: July 8th Bush Flight Author: SnorreLocation: Ziegenhain, Germany PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:23 pm
    ----
Hey Jeff,

your pics are always worth watching, no matter how you post them, thanks for sharing!

#14: Re: July 8th Bush Flight Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:13 pm
    ----
LOL Jeff!!

Thanks for the pics Dude!!!

-> Com-Central's FSX Bush Flights