July 15th Bush Flight
-> Com-Central's FSX Bush Flights

#1: July 15th Bush Flight Author: SnorreLocation: Ziegenhain, Germany PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:43 pm
    ----
Let us continue south for a while into Oregon. This flight leads us through the mountains down to Stark's Twin Oaks. The scenery changes a bit from high mountains into a more populated and rural area, a nice change I think.

The runway at our departure is a bit short and also narrow, so the good old Beaver would be the choice of the day. But any other aircraft that can depart from Fall City and that has about the same cruising speed as the Beaver would do.

See you Sunday!

#2: Re: July 15th Bush Flight Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:09 am
    ----
alas I won't be able to join today ...... late shift Sad

#3: Re: July 15th Bush Flight Author: jeff3163Location: KBLI PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:55 am
    ----
Hey, I'm actually getting back here to post a link to the pics. I developed a new method of copying my pics to photobucket in bulk from my main computer. So, without further delay . . . here is this mornings pics (96 of them, so grab a cup of coffee before you start).

It was a great flight, very scenic and varied terrain. And some bridges too! Cool
Sunday, July 15 2012 Fall City, Washington to Stark's Twin Oaks, Oregon.

(Pics removed. Sorry)

Last edited by jeff3163 on Tue Apr 21, 2020 5:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

#4: Re: July 15th Bush Flight Author: SnorreLocation: Ziegenhain, Germany PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:18 pm
    ----
Very nice pics, thanks Jeff!

-> Com-Central's FSX Bush Flights