July 22nd Bush Flight
-> Com-Central's FSX Bush Flights

#1: July 22nd Bush Flight Author: SnorreLocation: Ziegenhain, Germany PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:26 pm
    ----
From Stark's Twin Oaks we continue southbound with a little detour to the east. We should see mountains, cities, and fields (weather permitting) and at the end we find ourselves in the southern part of beautiful Oregon.

We could take any aircraft that is capable of taking off and landing at smaller fields. The good old Beaver is of course a good choice.

If you would like to fly something bigger (or smaller), let me know.

See you Sunday!

#2: Re: July 22nd Bush Flight Author: SnorreLocation: Ziegenhain, Germany PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:11 pm
    ----
I might be a little late for tonights flight, don't wait for me, I'll catch up...

#3: Re: July 22nd Bush Flight Author: jeff3163Location: KBLI PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:24 pm
    ----
It's a race against the clock, since I just installed Hobby field and discovered there is a patch 5 for PNW. I am downloading that now, and will install before the flight in 35 minutes from now. Plenty of time. See you at Twin Oaks.

#4: Re: July 22nd Bush Flight Author: jeff3163Location: KBLI PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:08 am
    ----
Hey guys,
Ok, it's Sunday evening. The flight is in the books. We had a nice flight through the hills of Oregon.

Last edited by jeff3163 on Tue Apr 21, 2020 4:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

#5: Re: July 22nd Bush Flight Author: jeff3163Location: KBLI PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:15 am
    ----
Hey, would you look at that. Today is my first anniversary of Com-Central. Whoohoo! Here's to another one! Prost!

#6: Re: July 22nd Bush Flight Author: SnorreLocation: Ziegenhain, Germany PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:33 am
    ----
Congrats and thanks for the pics!!

#7: Re: July 22nd Bush Flight Author: lazyeight PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:45 am
    ----
Once again, great photos of a fun trip. Thanks, Jeff for showing all of these. Congrats on your anniversary too! Good to have you around.

Lazyeight

-> Com-Central's FSX Bush Flights