Looking for Interior pics of SdKfz. 251/7 Ausf. D (Pionier)
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#1: Looking for Interior pics of SdKfz. 251/7 Ausf. D (Pionier) Author: earlymb PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:34 pm
    ----
Hi all,

I'm looking for any original reference (pics, plans etc.) on the interior of a SdKfz. 251/7 Ausf. D, specifically the modifications (if any) in comparison to a standard interior. Links to websites or literature is also welcome!

Anyone know if the interiors of the 251/7 D's at Münster and Saumur are original?

Greetz Wink

David

#2: Re: Looking for Interior pics of SdKfz. 251/7 Ausf. D (Pionier) Author: Tankbuilder PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:23 am
    ----
Hi,

I think it could be of interest to you ...

www.ffsmc.com/index.ph...Sd-Kfw-251

Jean

#3: Re: Looking for Interior pics of SdKfz. 251/7 Ausf. D (Pionier) Author: earlymb PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:59 pm
    ----
- Tankbuilder
Hi,

I think it could be of interest to you ...

www.ffsmc.com/index.ph...Sd-Kfw-251

Jean

Thanks for the link Jean! Smile

#4: Re: Looking for Interior pics of SdKfz. 251/7 Ausf. D (Pioni Author: recceboyLocation: Edmonton,Alberta PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:06 am
    ----
David

I have a wartime photo of an Ausf C interior, and post war Ausf D photos. If you would like them send PM.

Cheers

Anthony

#5: Re: Looking for Interior pics of SdKfz. 251/7 Ausf. D (Pioni Author: Ketten08 PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:42 pm
    ----
Hi Anthony

This is a bit cheeky, but could I also have copies of the pictures please, as I am very interested in the Sdkfz. 251.

Regards

Richard

#6: Re: Looking for Interior pics of SdKfz. 251/7 Ausf. D (Pionier) Author: earlymb PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:42 pm
    ----
Thanks Anthony, are they from the Pionier-version or that standard troopcarrier? If would love to see some more pics of the Pionier's interior! Both the C and D versions are of interest, as the interiors may be the same as far the extra storage bins are concerned.

Thanks!

Greetz

David

#7: Re: Looking for Interior pics of SdKfz. 251/7 Ausf. D (Pioni Author: recceboyLocation: Edmonton,Alberta PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:04 am
    ----
Pionier-version I think send requests to my e-mail addy and will send ya the photos.

Anthony

#8: Re: Looking for Interior pics of SdKfz. 251/7 Ausf. D (Pioni Author: earlymb PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:04 pm
    ----
- recceboy
Pionier-version I think send requests to my e-mail addy and will send ya the photos.

Anthony

Sent you a PM! Smile

-> AFV News Discussion Board