CALLING ALL CFS1 OLD TIMERS
-> Officer's Club

#1: CALLING ALL CFS1 OLD TIMERS Author: 401RCAF_HitManLocation: Ontario, CANADA (next to the beer store) PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:10 pm
    ----
Calling all CFS1 Old Timers!!! I would like to propose a get together on TS3 just to shoot the shite and say hello to all the fellow targets that we haven't had the pleasure of talking to in a very long time. It still amazes me how many people that I know from waaaaaayy back in CFS1 which is so long ago I can't even remember when it was are still hanging around here and we never get on TS and say hello and reminise about the good ole day's on the zone. Were all gettin older and soon (just like Bush) we won't even remember those day's or the good times at the Sheeps Pen where men were men and Shadow Squad wore pink panties among other things Mr. Green Let's pick a day and time suitable for everyone and do this.

Cheers

401RCAF_HitMan

#2: Re: CALLING ALL CFS1 OLD TIMERS Author: MoAce PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:52 pm
    ----
I'm All For That..Just Let Me Know When And Where.It Was A Blast to Go To The Convetions i went to..2 of Them...Its very Nice To see who you play with and aginst night after night..I've Made some Very Good Friends online..still in contact with a few from CFS1..There will never be a game and time like that agian..I tried to enjoy every minute of it..It was the Best time i've ever had online..Great Game..Great People..

#3: Re: CALLING ALL CFS1 OLD TIMERS Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:56 pm
    ----
See I keep tellin' Bush about Shadow's Pink Panties but he won't have it.
I have evidence somewhere around here.
I must try and hook it out again.

Sadly life moves on and I don't have enough time for CFS1 these days.
I've become the Company-Man I used to hate so much.
I get a few minutes off before bed-time.
If I'm around, I may try and get on TS for a few minutes just because I know Mrs Mo would love to hear my dulcit and charming English tones again.
And I can abuse the rest of yas!.

As fer flying', I stilll have the software and a FFB2 stick.
But the stick won't work on this system and t'ain't worth the time to figure out any more.
Would love the chance to sneak up on you sobs and shoot my name in yer tail fins agin.
Jest fer old times sake.

I'm still in touch with EURO and what's left of those damned smelly monkeys.
Let me know when and I'll pass it on.
I'd think Rilla and Vines might be interested.
Sadly (sorry if you didn't know Mr. Mo) Rang has passed but I'm sure he'd be with you in spirit.
Same for +Exemplo.
Can think of some EURO and SW who might too.

#4: Re: CALLING ALL CFS1 OLD TIMERS Author: MoAce PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:57 pm
    ----
What are we waiting on an interpiter For Shades..i Got The Feeling no one will understand him...Bush Can You Translate Sqwerrll??..lol

#5: Re: CALLING ALL CFS1 OLD TIMERS Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:34 am
    ----
- MoAce
What are we waiting on an interpiter For Shades..i Got The Feeling no one will understand him...Bush Can You Translate Sqwerrll??..lol

We mostly just ignore the tree rat Twisted Evil

-> Officer's Club