I think you all knew this already...
-> Officer's Club

#1: I think you all knew this already... Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:09 pm
    ----
...but now and then, we like to rub it in.

Razz

#2: Re: I think you all knew this already... Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:18 pm
    ----
ROFL...

"Let's use that squirrel over there!"....lol

#3: Re: I think you all knew this already... Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:42 pm
    ----
Bull***t!
I been set up by a buncha website-buildin' propaganda-writin' swine!

#4: Re: I think you all knew this already... Author: pineyLocation: Republic of Southern New Jersey PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:31 pm
    ----
Shhhhh, the Iranians will be stealing Shades .... on second thought how much does it cost to rent a billboard and post an ad in farsi

#5: Re: I think you all knew this already... Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:29 pm
    ----
Yeah, not to rub it in, but a change now and then is good.... Mr. Green

#6: Re: I think you all knew this already... Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:07 am
    ----
- JG300-Stoopy
Yeah, not to rub it in, but a change now and then is good.... Mr. Green

Nice O-face. Something you want to tell us about what you're doing behind that keyboard? Wink

#7: Re: I think you all knew this already... Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:20 am
    ----
LMAO - Just being a messy lil' pig, as usual...

#8: Re: I think you all knew this already... Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 6:00 pm
    ----
Decomposing Pig's Head.... just sayin.

(fer me it got interestin around 30 seconds in :D)

www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwUHrK0nLiM

#9: Re: I think you all knew this already... Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 6:17 pm
    ----
Was anyone else not surprised to find that skwirrels have a taste for rotting meat?

I remember that guy. He was a JG300 prospect that washed out during his second week (couldn't land the 109). We hate it when cadets waste our time. Wink

#10: Re: I think you all knew this already... Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:19 pm
    ----
lol

Wink

-> Officer's Club