For Hans, and others....
-> Officer's Club

#1: For Hans, and others.... Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:59 pm
    ----
The 101st drops on Veghel, advances to Eindhoven, links up with partisans and encounters.....

ZOMBIES!

More...

And the links within continue.

Clever and weird at the same time... Shocked

Well, everybody's got to have a hobby...

#2: Re: For Hans, and others.... Author: pineyLocation: Republic of Southern New Jersey PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:50 am
    ----
That's just the way my school books showed it Wink

#3: Re: For Hans, and others.... Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:33 pm
    ----
- piney
That's just the way my school books showed it Wink

Dat's da Joisey school system for ya', teachin' hitstory to da' yoots of America.

#4: Re: For Hans, and others.... Author: siskensLocation: The Netherlands PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:09 am
    ----
It took some time to digest this........... Shocked ....there seem to be parts in history that have remained untold. I guess I will have to notify the Veghel burgomaster to be ready to insert a few new chapters in the official history of this `notorious `town. Schoolbooks must be reprinted , photo´s added....
Thank You for helping us to get this highly appreciated information !

#5: Re: For Hans, and others.... Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:11 pm
    ----
Looking at Lotte, I'm not entirely convinced it's help she was screaming for.

#6: Re: For Hans, and others.... Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:28 pm
    ----
- Shades
Looking at Lotte, I'm not entirely convinced it's help she was screaming for.

Well, she's no Milla Jovovich, that's for sure!

-> Officer's Club