The ONLY airline allowed to operate at the Pigsty
-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum

#1: The ONLY airline allowed to operate at the Pigsty Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:17 pm
    ----
We've noted significant increases in ground traffic volume since this air carrier added KORS to their list of destinations. And for some reason the JG300 mechanics and staff seem to spend much more time over near their part of the ramp....

www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBENjxvbKO8

#2: Re: The ONLY airline allowed to operate at the Pigsty Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:00 pm
    ----
Well, Scooby-de-dooby-do! I want to get out there and service something right now!

#3: Re: The ONLY airline allowed to operate at the Pigsty Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:06 am
    ----
Indeed I think our panes are due for a good scrubbing. Smile

The first few seconds that show the plane landing had me wondering if I'd accidentally dropped a couple of 'chemically treated' sugar cubes into my morning coffee...

#4: Re: The ONLY airline allowed to operate at the Pigsty Author: JG300-fr8ycatLocation: Los Angeles PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:41 am
    ----
Yes, Those guys are cute...ooopps

Are we talking about the guys or gals?...just askin, that's all.

Wink

#5: Re: The ONLY airline allowed to operate at the Pigsty Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:32 pm
    ----
- JG300-fr8ycat

Wink

We are way overdue for a good party. Whaddaya' say we have a gender reveal party for Fr8ycat at the sty? The Manolo can be slipped a sealed envelope so he can paint a bf-109 in blue or pink camouflage and we can serve JG300 Private Reserve...or mimosas, as appropriate.

Laughing

#6: Re: The ONLY airline allowed to operate at the Pigsty Author: wheelsup_cavuLocation: Corona, California PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:27 am
    ----
- JG300-Ascout
- JG300-fr8ycat

Wink

We are way overdue for a good party. Whaddaya' say we have a gender reveal party for Fr8ycat at the sty? The Manolo can be slipped a sealed envelope so he can paint a bf-109 in blue or pink camouflage and we can serve JG300 Private Reserve...or mimosas, as appropriate.

Laughing

One pink 109 for you. Mr. Green

Hello Kitty 109: www.darts-page.com/fil..._Girly.bmp

Wheels

#7: Re: The ONLY airline allowed to operate at the Pigsty Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:25 am
    ----
- wheelsup_cavu
- JG300-Ascout
- JG300-fr8ycat

Wink

Laughing

Wheels

That would have been so bitchin' back in the CFS3 tourneys! Of course, we'd have had to get the other team to load 'em too, in order to see them. Wink

#8: Re: The ONLY airline allowed to operate at the Pigsty Author: JG300-fr8ycatLocation: Los Angeles PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:01 am
    ----
- JG300-Ascout
Whaddaya' say we have a gender reveal party for Fr8ycat at the sty? we can serve JG300 Private Reserve...or mimosas, as appropriate.

Laughing

I'd probably drink too much and end up on a "gender bender". Laughing

#9: Re: The ONLY airline allowed to operate at the Pigsty Author: TanklordLocation: Louisiana PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:03 pm
    ----
[quote="wheelsup_cavu"][quote="JG300-Ascout"]
- JG300-fr8ycat

Wheels

Now you guys have done it! wife saw this picture and asked that if she learned how to fly flight sims, could she have this plane. You guys do not know what you are about to have unleashed on you! She is a 4'11" Latina, expert with switchblade, machete, and .380 Auto and you guys are going to give her a ME-109..Mein Gott !

-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum