Visiting Bahna 2013
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#1: Visiting Bahna 2013 Author: zemsiLocation: Switzerland PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:40 pm
    ----
Hello

I'm planning to visit Prague and Bahna this year with a friend. We haven't been there before, so I hope to get here some advice.

We will arrive on Friday, and be visiting the National Museum in Prague. Saturday we will visit Bahna. Is it usually well organized or a bit messy? Which one is the best place to park the car? Time we'll have to be there at latest? Any heavy traffic on Saturday morning from Prague (or better take a hotel nearby??

On Sunday we wanna go to Lesany. And on Monday having a tour at the Skoda factory.

Are there any other places around Prague, which cover our interested in trucks, tanks and cars (civilian as well)?

Thanks a lot for your input.

Greetings from Switzerland
Chris

#2: Re: Visiting Bahna 2013 Author: Massimo_FotiLocation: Lugano, Switzerland PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:09 pm
    ----
I know these two, but I never been there myself:
www.automuzeum-praga.cz/
www.ntm.cz/en

Massimo

#3: Re: Visiting Bahna 2013 Author: JiriTinteraLocation: Prague, Czech Republic PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:15 pm
    ----
Dear Friends,
official meetings I do not go much. Prefer personal exploration without crowd crazy. I enclose a list of all the exciting events in which Czech Army share:

Event organized by Foundation of Ground Forces ACR
Postal contact:
Nad jezerem 323
Vrane nad Vltavou
CZ-25246
Email: st.drabek @ email.cz
www.bahna.eu/

22nd June 2013 - Days of ground troops "Bahna"
9:00 to 16.00 hours
Military Training Area Bahna at Rokycan

#4: Re: Visiting Bahna 2013 Author: JiriTinteraLocation: Prague, Czech Republic PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:24 pm
    ----
This is a map for walking. Version for motorists will be delivered later.

Parking Dobriv: 49° 43' 13.684" N, 13° 41' 59.549" E
The raid on the road 117 in the direction of Rokycany and Hradek village Dobriv through the village and the signs.

Parking Strasice: 49° 44' 1.65" N, 13° 45' 41.983" E
The raid on the road 117 in the direction of Komarova and washed into the village Strasice and the signs.

The red marked route from the car parks.

Green "L" - Tankodrom Bahna.

-> AFV News Discussion Board