hello all!
-> New Members

#1: hello all! Author: lowenslow PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:34 pm
    ----
Another noob to this site giving greetings & salutations.

Kinda odd to call my self a noob, since I've been PC flight simming since FS4 & the products designed by Larry Holland & Damon Syle!

I'm looking forward to getting to know this group, and contributing what I can.

Currently flying: IL-2 (incl. CoD), FSX, and a bit of RoF. Not all is in the air, as flying on the ground, esp. in GT Legends, is also one of my major "distractions".

#2: Re: hello all! Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:49 pm
    ----
Greetings, welcome, and felicitations.

¤§¤

#3: Re: hello all! Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 4:04 pm
    ----
Heya lowenslow! Nice to meet ya, you're in good company!

Started out in FS3 and FS4, as well as Sublogic's versions on Apple, C=64 and Amiga, myself. Those were the days eh? Landing the learjet at Chicago Meigs field at 4 FPS!

I think considering ourselves noobs just goes to show how much we've learned that there's always much more to know! Not to mention it gives the young'uns a false sense of security as we sneak up on their six... Wink

Welcome

#4: Re: hello all! Author: pineyLocation: Republic of Southern New Jersey PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:14 am
    ----
Welcome allways a good bunch here except for the danged tree rat

#5: Re: hello all! Author: SnorreLocation: Ziegenhain, Germany PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:36 pm
    ----
Welcome!

#6: Re: hello all! Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:44 pm
    ----
Be welcome Smile

p.s. just ignore the darned tree rat Twisted Evil

fled
Cool

#7: Re: hello all! Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:27 pm
    ----
Rat = Skwirrell Royalty.

#8: Re: hello all! Author: RCAF_WingnutLocation: Omaha, Ne. PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:11 am
    ----
Tree Rat - Dinner in the trees just waiting to be barked and cooked. That's how we keep em fresh. We let them run around till we needs them.

#9: Re: hello all! Author: 401RCAF_HammerLocation: Burlington, Ontario, Canada. PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:32 pm
    ----
-S-

Welcome to C.C. Low..

Hammer Smile Cool Smile Cool Smile

-> New Members