Christen Eagle II from Long Island Classics
Go to page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
-> FS2004

#16: Re: Christen Eagle II from Long Island Classics Author: berlopezLocation: Copenhagen.DK PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 5:29 pm
    ----
what programmes do I need to do all this,I'm sorry Laughing to sound like a ingnorante, I'm running windows Vista pre installed I had a version of Corel paint shop pro but it expired, What other programmes can I associate with (free ware) Mr. Green

#17: Re: Christen Eagle II from Long Island Classics Author: KitformLocation: Cleveland. UK. PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 6:43 pm
    ----
You could try Paint Shop Pro, I think it's shareware and has a 30 day 'testing period. I may be wrong.

When taking a screen shot I would zoom out until the size of plane looks about the same size as the thumbnail size then take the screenie, then just crop the image and could save time trying to resize the image too much.

The other alternative is to take a full screen shot of the plane more or less filling the screen and then resize it down. It depends what quality of image you will accept when your done.

Other art packages available I don't really know, I use photoshop exclusively these days.

#18: Re: Christen Eagle II from Long Island Classics Author: berlopezLocation: Copenhagen.DK PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 6:58 pm
    ----
Smile Thanks Kidform: I got:autothumbnail2.zip from avsim.com and I can strongly reccomend it, very easy to use

#19: Re: Christen Eagle II from Long Island Classics Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 7:50 pm
    ----
I use Mgrab for taking Screenies... (In our download section here at CC)

A good free image Tool is IrfanView and you can get it by Clicking HERE!

Condensed version Kit? ROFLMAO...

#20: Re: Christen Eagle II from Long Island Classics Author: berlopezLocation: Copenhagen.DK PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 4:17 am
    ----
Thanks, for the time being I'll stick to thunbnails2 Wink

#21: Re: Christen Eagle II from Long Island Classics Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 9:19 am
    ----
I tried that thumby program too, but after a while I decided I liked not having another addon running, and just stuck to the tried and true method of hitting the "V" key for a screenie, then launching IrfanView and cropping/resizing what I wanted, and saving the thumbnail myself. But, different strokes for different folks, and go with what works for ya!

-> FS2004