Sunday 20th January Bush Flight
-> Com-Central's FSX Bush Flights

#1: Sunday 20th January Bush Flight Author: SnorreLocation: Ziegenhain, Germany PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:38 pm
    ----
As discussed last Sunday, this flight will be a Catalina Special.

So get your Catalina out of the hangar, get the dust off, refill oil, gas and hydraulics and refresh your knowledge about the procedures for this interesting bird, and the you are ready for Sunday's Flight.

We stay in Australia and meet at Magnetic Island. After a long turn around the island we will head north towards Cairns to land on the water runway or, if preferred, at Cairns International.

We use real weather and of course the Catalina.
You don't have the Aerosoft Catalina in your hangar but want to join us? No problem, take any other floatplane or amphibian and you are ready to go!

#2: Re: Sunday 20th January Bush Flight Author: ribittLocation: Mississauga, Ontario PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:15 pm
    ----
Is the flight plan missing, or am I doing something wrong (again!)
Ribitt

#3: Re: Sunday 20th January Bush Flight Author: jeff3163Location: KBLI PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:58 pm
    ----
It worked o.k. for me. Wink Thanks Gunter. Cool

See ya Sunday.

Last edited by jeff3163 on Tue Apr 21, 2020 4:02 pm; edited 2 times in total

#4: Re: Sunday 20th January Bush Flight Author: SnorreLocation: Ziegenhain, Germany PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:22 pm
    ----
The flight plan is in the zip-file.

Ribitt, try this link:
dl.dropbox.com/u/38099...talina.zip

#5: Re: Sunday 20th January Bush Flight Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:42 pm
    ----
for interested parties Razz

attached a lil helpful AP for the PBY-5A Mil version only Twisted Evil

#6: Re: Sunday 20th January Bush Flight Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:45 pm
    ----
HI Ribbitt,

make sure that in your folder options you have show file extension ticked and also show hidden and system files

#7: Re: Sunday 20th January Bush Flight Author: SnorreLocation: Ziegenhain, Germany PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:17 pm
    ----
Thanks, will download it later....much appreciated!

#8: Re: Sunday 20th January Bush Flight Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:32 am
    ----
here some screenies of today's flight, was great fun with that flying brick Razz

fled
Cool

#9: Re: Sunday 20th January Bush Flight Author: jeff3163Location: KBLI PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:01 am
    ----
Thanks Fled, nice pics.

See ya next Sunday. I'm on "stay"cation for the next week, while the boss is in Mexico. More computer time for me! Yay!! Time to do some serious flying. (well, not "serious")

-> Com-Central's FSX Bush Flights