A rare opportunity to look on one hidden Skoda LT-35
Go to page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#16: Re: A rare opportunity to look on one hidden Skoda LT-35 Author: WalterLocation: Arnhem PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:33 pm
    ----
The infamous Schienenwolf

#17: Re: A rare opportunity to look on one hidden Skoda LT-35 Author: the_shadockLocation: Normandy, France PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:29 pm
    ----
Walter,

did you have a chance to look for the Firefly's Serial Number?

P-O

#18: Re: A rare opportunity to look on one hidden Skoda LT-35 Author: WalterLocation: Arnhem PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:20 pm
    ----
Hi P-O

It was not allowed to climb on the railway car to have a look ,but one of the staff helped me out here.He did have a look but there are no numbers visable on the tow hooks you mentioned
If the Firefly returns in September we can have a better look ,if you point out some place to find the numbers

Walter

#19: Re: A rare opportunity to look on one hidden Skoda LT-35 Author: Massimo_FotiLocation: Lugano, Switzerland PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:34 pm
    ----
Is the Schienenwolf the one from Belgrade?

Massimo

#20: Re: A rare opportunity to look on one hidden Skoda LT-35 Author: Doug_KibbeyLocation: The Great Satan PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 3:13 am
    ----
I recall and have pics of that Leo and Cent from the Dutch Cavalriemueum at Amersfoort. Have they found a new home?

#21: Re: A rare opportunity to look on one hidden Skoda LT-35 Author: WalterLocation: Arnhem PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:38 pm
    ----
- Massimo_Foti
Is the Schienenwolf the one from Belgrade?

Massimo

Yes it is the one from Belgrade.
At the start of the exhibition they had a replica inside because it was not sure at that time taht the original would be there on time.
So that is why the original was outside when I was there.

Walter

-> AFV News Discussion Board