Sunday 10th February Bush Flight
-> Com-Central's FSX Bush Flights

#1: Sunday 10th February Bush Flight Author: SnorreLocation: Ziegenhain, Germany PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:29 am
    ----
Today we continue our way into the red heart of Australia. We want to reach Alice Springs today, so a fast Jet is again the best choice.

See you Sunday!

#2: Re: Sunday 10th February Bush Flight Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:14 pm
    ----
here a few piccie's from our flight to the center of the "Oven" Twisted Evil

enjoy !

fled
Cool

#3: Re: Sunday 10th February Bush Flight Author: jeff3163Location: KBLI PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:46 am
    ----
Hey guys,
Great set of pics there, Fled. Thanks. That was a fun flight, with everything working for me (except for my TrackIR), and got a new plane too. Thanks for that, too. I flew it from Stewart to Bella Coola after I installed it, and fitted it with some custom panels. It feels (and looks) alot like the DC-3. Turning while taxiing is kinda difficult, but toe-brakes help. It's hard to swing the tail around. It works good for me though, and she should be in prime shape for next weeks flight. I really like flying the updated T-45s.

Last edited by jeff3163 on Tue Apr 21, 2020 3:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

#4: Re: Sunday 10th February Bush Flight Author: SnorreLocation: Ziegenhain, Germany PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:28 am
    ----
Thanks for sharing gentlemen...

I will test next sunday's flight with the new bird today...

#5: Re: Sunday 10th February Bush Flight Author: RCAF_WingnutLocation: Omaha, Ne. PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:03 am
    ----
When you use the differential brakes on the new bird, make sure the tail wheel is unlocked, so it will swivel easier. Shift-G locks and unlocks it.

#6: Re: Sunday 10th February Bush Flight Author: jeff3163Location: KBLI PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:13 am
    ----
Yes, I had it unlocked. But there's no "steering" the thing. You have to steer with the brakes. The rudder is useless. I'm not complaining. It's just something to get use to, and be aware of. If I had duel engine controls, I could help steer that way, too. Wink

#7: Re: Sunday 10th February Bush Flight Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:03 am
    ----
yup, engine control and differential brakes to move around when on the floor Razz Wink

-> Com-Central's FSX Bush Flights